Checkride - PASSED!

saracelica

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
saracelica
For all those people who think I shouldn't be flying I regret to inform you that the FAA disagrees. :)

Passed the last section of it this morning. I remembered the fuel pump and the examiner was quite pleased with all of the TO/landings. So I'm now a certified pilot! It only took 726 days to do it! What a great feeling it is.

Next up for me is to try out taildraggers.

Thought some would be interested.

That's awesome!!! Congratulations!!!! Now go celebrate and take a non- pilot passenger up!

You go girl! Congratulations.... Now, keep learning. :)

Congratulations, well done!

Welcome to the League of Temporary Airmen.

For all those people who think I shouldn't be flying I regret to inform you that the FAA disagrees. :)

Passed the last section of it this morning. I remembered the fuel pump and the examiner was quite pleased with all of the TO/landings. So I'm now a certified pilot! It only took 726 days to do it! What a great feeling it is.

Good for you!!! :happydance:

Have fun with the taildraggers, I am sure you will love it and it will really make a pilot out of you - did it for me :yesnod:

I just started my tailwheel and aerobatics and it is some of the most fun I've ever had. You really get to know the plane and you have to look outside and fly by feel. It's been awesome. Definitely do it!

Oh yeah and CONGRATULATIONS!

Congratulations. Taildraggers are lots of fun.

Really appreciate all the positive feedback. :)

My husband declared it "National hug a pilot day" so go ahead - Hug yourselves. :)

Great job Sara!

Now it's time to start learning.....

Way to go! It's all about perseverance, and above all LEARNING. As you know, that last one never ends!

Back