Eygpt's New Sex After Death Law

Necrosex or the law?

Either, but the second is the only one I seek to not allow; the other, well, (s)he's a sick f-ck, whadda ya wanna do about it? The world id full of sick f-s, where is this on the scale of social damage among the variety of sick depravity the human race exhibits? Face it, we're a f-ed up species in general, we're 80% stupid and sliding. That says a lot in light of the quantum leaps and bounds that the other 20% manage to achieve. We just have to accept that there will be an element of depravity in our society we just have to ignore if we don't like.

Either, but the second is the only one I seek to not allow; the other, well, (s)he's a sick f-ck, whadda ya wanna do about it? The world id full of sick f-s, where is this on the scale of social damage among the variety of sick depravity the human race exhibits? Face it, we're a f-ed up species in general, we're 80% stupid and sliding. That says a lot in light of the quantum leaps and bounds that the other 20% manage to achieve. We just have to accept that there will be an element of depravity in our society we just have to ignore if we don't like.

I'm in the camp that sez that it doesn't matter. Either necrosex or the law. We have so many bad laws that one more doesn't matter. Necrosex is just one of those things that doesn't really matter in the end. It only hurts the instigator...

Saddest of all is that I know Muslims who would not consider that a legitimate part of their faith or cultural heritage...
But ask your Muslim friends what they think about apostasy laws in Islam, which are very much part of the 'standard' Islam teachings that people who leave their faith should be executed.

Hmmm.... After that post by Henning on Friday night, it seems that omnisexual position ain't workin out so good for him...:wink2::lol::rofl:

. . . and after two more weeks they were so ashamed of what they were doing that they dug her back up..

bah-bah-boom

Ah yes, welcome to today's media. Post an inflammatory article with questionable "truthiness" and get a ton of hits on it so that you get your ad revenue... Then, pull it after a couple of days so that you can preserve an appearance of journalistic integrity.

Sigh.

Serious, that's the way it works now? Sad.:(

Serious, that's the way it works now? Sad.:(

Apparently. Reuters obviously did not do any fact-checking on that article for at least a couple of days (probably until someone called them out on it). They certainly didn't proceed with the standard of care their reputation would imply. :mad:

Apparently. Reuters obviously did not do any fact-checking on that article for at least a couple of days (probably until someone called them out on it). They certainly didn't proceed with the standard of care their reputation would imply. :mad:

Did Rupert Murdoch buy Reuters?:dunno:

How ironic that dudes buggering and marrying other dudes is acceptable yet f-ing a corpse is considered over the top depravity.

Back