17 years from now...

I have always maintained that babies are cute purely as a defensive mechanism. By the time you figure out what a pain in the rump they are, it's too late to do anything about it -- people would notice if they disappeared. :)

By the time you figure out what a pain in the rump they are, it's too late to do anything about it -- people would notice if they disappeared. :)
:rofl: :lol: :rofl: :lol:

Ya done good, Nick! Congratulations to you and Brianna!

Congratulations, Nick!

That kid is actually cute - and I NEVER say that about babies. :)

That kid is actually cute - and I NEVER say that about babies. :)

My wife and I were saying the same thing. Most babies look like space aliens. Maybe he'll just look like a space alien when he grows up? ;)

Congrats, y'all! Tyler looks like a high-quality baby.

Just remember, diaper changes are usually necessary at less than 50 hour intervals.

Just catching up as I was away from the net last week on vacation. Congratulations to you both. So much for sleeping through the night for a while. :D All the previous advice is spot on. The next 17 years will fly by and you'll be wondering where the time went. Ours are 35 and 31 and we're still scratching our heads over that one.

And Tyler selected a great day to be born. The 60th anniversary of mine. :D

Congratulations, Brianna and Nick. You and Tyler lucked out!!

Mondays child is fair of face,
Tuesdays child is full of grace,
Wednesdays child is full of woe,
Thursdays child has far to go,
Fridays child is loving and giving,
Saturdays child works hard for his living,
And the child that is born on the Sabbath day
Is bonny and blithe and good and gay.

Wow, has it been 9 months since the "PENlS!" post already? :rofl:

Congratulations to you both. Tyler is a good-lookin' fella!

Super awesome! Congratulations! Is he for sure coming to WINGS? Some of us will meet him then, I'm sure.

Awe, so cute!

If that young fella is destined to be a pilot, I think he needs a log book right away!

There are lots too choose from, too:

41aeU9uL2yL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

31cancj1sEL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-click,TopRight,35,-76_AA300_SH20_OU01_.jpg

cover_small__41339_zoom.jpg

baby-log-book.gif

Do you have to describe the wet / dirty diaper? A log book for baby poop?

Like:

Hard vs soft

Brown vs black

Stinky vs lethal?

Does this help the doctor or something? I don't think my Mom logged my diapers every time I got changed.

Do you have to describe the wet / dirty diaper? A log book for baby poop?

Like:

Hard vs soft

Brown vs black

Stinky vs lethal?

Does this help the doctor or something? I don't think my Mom logged my diapers every time I got changed.

You gotta log 3 every 90 days, or you're not current. Thankfully, holding isn't required.

...and don't forget the VMC vs IMC conditions. Oh, and there are times you really, really want to be SIC instead of PIC.

Back