17 years from now...

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
Tyler Joseph Brennan will take his checkride.

Mom and baby are healthy. 7 lbs, 1 oz, 20.5 inches long. My life will never be the same.

I was very actively involved in the 40 hour labor (7.5 of which was hard, back labor). amazing.

Attachments

• 2012-04-06_12-39-12_18.jpg
    2012-04-06_12-39-12_18.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Congratulations to all three of you! Trust me, you just THINK you were involved in the labor. I bet Brianna disagrees. Nonetheless, welcome to fatherhood. Nothing will ever be the same, snd you'll be amazed in the years ahead.

You all stay healthy and happy, ok?

Congratulations

Tell TJ Hi

What a cute kid. You sure it's yours? :p

Congrats.

Congrats! He looks like a pilot!

But why wait 17 yrs? He can solo a glider at 14 and take his check ride at 16!
Then worry about that noise maker / fan up front.

Congrats Nick!
One of my favorite saying is "You never know how much your parents loved you until you have a child of your own" and for me it was very true.

And you are right. Your life will never be the same again.

Nick:

It brings tears to my eyes just to think of all the amazing things you have ahead of you. You are many times blessed.

Congratulations!

You can see it in his Future Pilot's face " Now that was a good landing "
:rofl: :goofy: :rofl:
congratulations on your new wingman
Kudos to your Wife !!

Congratulations to you both! Life as you know it will end, for the better of course.

Gary

That's GREAT!!! Congrats Nick.

Tyler Joseph Brennan will take his checkride.

Mom and baby are healthy. 7 lbs, 1 oz, 20.5 inches long. My life wife will never be the same.

I was very actively involved in the 40 hour labor (7.5 of which was hard, back labor). amazing.
Fixed that for ya.

Seriously, congrats!!

A 40-hour labor -- what fun. When my second was about to be born, Cathy went into labor and we went to the hospital. They sent us home. She spent the next day or so with contractions, and at one point we went to Outback for dinner. The very young lady was taking our orders and, in mid-sentence, Cathy stopped and held up a hand. After 20 seconds, she said, "sorry, I just had a contraction" and completed her order.

Our food was delivered in about 3 minutes. I can imagine the conversation in the kitchen. "This woman is in labor and I need that food NOW or she's going to give birth right there in the dining room."

Congratulations to Nick and Brianna, and you too, Tyler.

Nick, get ready. It is coming: Hey Dad, lemme have the keys to the car and the plane. I'm going flying! Oh, your credit card, too..... :D

-Skip

I still say they look like little aliens when they are first born, but they do grow out of it fast, way too fast. Congratulations.

Teach him to swim before you teach him to walk. It is so funny watching babies swim in a pool. Mine would swim along the bottom like little frogs, and come up for air when they needed it. Apparently they are natural swimmers unless they are kept away from the water for too long.

I heard once if you want to get a feel of what the pain of giving birth is like you first have to grab hold of your top lip. Now pull it up so it is touching your nose, now stretch it over the top of your head.

Stay healthy, live long, watch him grow into a man you will be proud of.

-John

Last edited:
I still say they look like little aliens when they are first born

A friend of mine is pregnant and the only image that comes to mind is the creature from Aliens coming out of her stomach. bleaheahya. She just thinks it's funny.

Teach him to swim before you teach him to walk.

How does anyone not know how to swim? I didn't know that was possible. Apparently a lot of people drown in 1/2" of water because they can't figure out how to not breathe wather.

Nick, how are you going to afford the flight training for the kid then? It'll be about $4000/hr for a LSA plus user fees plus TSA authorization payments though it shouldn't take more than 200 hours to solo.

Congrats, Nick!

Many thanks to Nick for continuing the species. It'd die out tomorrow if left to the likes of me. Very cute kid. Enjoy while he's young. They often become taciturn teenagers.

Beautiful baby!

Congrats and best wishes to the whole family!

Nick,

Congratulations! Be warned though, that 17 years will seem like 17 months. Take the time out to enjoy as much of it as possible. He will be in college next year.

Congrats Nick!
One of my favorite saying is "You never know how much your parents loved you until you have a child of your own" and for me it was very true.

And you are right. Your life will never be the same again.

Bingo, and Bingo.

Congrats Nick.

Congratulations! You all have a wonderful adventure ahead of you.

Congratulations! Post a pic when you can!

Edit: Just saw the picture, he's darling. Sweet little face. Congratulations!

Last edited:
Back