iCloud!

Diana

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Diana
We saw the iCloud! We spotted it while flying in Joe Areeda's Cirrus near L.A. last week. :D

Attachments

• iCloud (968 x 1296).jpg
    iCloud (968 x 1296).jpg
    371 KB · Views: 158
Are you sure that isn't the reflection of the backside of your iPad in the window?

We saw the iCloud! We spotted it while flying in Joe Areeda's Cirrus near L.A. last week. :D

Thanks I Love to read your posts. You have such a great outlook.

nice shot.

god-bless-texas.jpg

More importantly, it's great to hear Joe's name! I miss his posts around here! :) I hope he is well.

Sam

More importantly, it's great to hear Joe's name! I miss his posts around here! :) I hope he is well.

Sam

Joe is doing great! He even has a real job now. :D

We stayed with Joe and Viveca for five days. They were wonderful hosts. :yes:

I'm in K.C. on my new iPad and don't know how to re-size a photo to attach here :redface: , so I will try to put a link to my photos of Joe and flying with him.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2771183932472.105490.1644210160&type=1&l=beaa3d0b58

Sam
Now that I'm back home, I can attach a few photos of Joe. I miss him on the forums, too.

Attachments

• Joe on Final (1296 x 968).jpg
    Joe on Final (1296 x 968).jpg
    217 KB · Views: 19
  • Rhona, Joe and Diana in SB (1632 x 1224).jpg
    Rhona, Joe and Diana in SB (1632 x 1224).jpg
    421.9 KB · Views: 22
Great photo, Diana!
Thank you, Frank! I wish I could say that I did it on purpose. :D

By the way, do you know how to turn the Apple around so the bite is on the other side? You're really good at that kind of thing. :)

Back