My Girlfriend is Ruining My Life

You can do better. Much better. Frankly; unless she carries a gold
shield, she doesn't have a career, she has a job.
ignoring all the misogynist crap in this thread, THIS is just b.s. - saying no-one other than agents matter is absurd. Hell, the agents are probably the LEAST competent group in the bureau! :rolleyes:

39518033759975958369922.jpg

Exactly, I would have told my boss that I was going regardless (since HE was the one who broke promise) and then let the chips fall where they may.

If he/she fired me, I can still find work easily through my network of friends---and lets put it this way......if he would fire me over something like this, WTH would I want to work for him ANYWAY.

If he/she truly valued my work, he would find a way to accomodate me since firing/losing a talented worker would cost him a lot more in the long run than just being inconvienced for 2 weeks.

Fly to the Bahamas? I'll be your girlfriend for the week. I get to be the big spoon though.

Careful what you wish for. You don't want to be big spoon if little spoon has been drinking tequila and eating "the musical fruit" (burritos)

Careful what you wish for. You don't want to be big spoon if little spoon has been drinking tequila and eating "the musical fruit" (burritos)

Voice of experience?

Ya know.....................

We have not heard from the OP, Drew since Dec 23.....

And the GF has not chimed in either...... This could be the next episode of CSI......:yesnod: or.... Nancy Grace....:hairraise:. or Jerry Springer....:rofl::rofl:.

Ben.

If this is true then it's plain SAD.

It could be true. Last weekend my BF bragged that out of all the wives and girlfriends I was the only one that didn't get upset with him for going duck hunting all weekend. If the other SO's all had their way they would ban weekend hunting for the men.

I'm here. Believe me I am not banned from a computer. We're doing fine. We flew to Hilton Head for new years weekend and had a blast.

" that out of all the wives and girlfriends "

Uhhh Kimberly, we have to talk...

It could be true. Last weekend my BF bragged that out of all the wives and girlfriends I was the only one that didn't get upset with him for going duck hunting all weekend. If the other SO's all had their way they would ban weekend hunting for the men.

If I wanted to go hunting over the weekend my wife would join me. And probably get more birds, too.

" that out of all the wives and girlfriends "

Uhhh Kimberly, we have to talk...

What's that old toast? "To our wives and girlfriends. May they never meet!"

If I wanted to go hunting over the weekend my wife would join me. And probably get more birds, too.

What's that old toast? "To our wives and girlfriends. May they never meet!"

Don't get me wrong, he invites me to go hunting all the time, but when the dad / uncle / grandpa is there "girls are not allowed". I helped him and his friends build the dams, duck blinds, and other stuff when I was there but the others are "old fashioned" and think hunting is for men only. They own property in the marsh and have a shack where they stay overnight. No electricity or running water.

Ooof. That would mean that there are 77 other stalkers on the board.

Wait .... who else is on that list below? :eek: :wink2:

2roqrfk.png

Well shoot. I think that was just the day she posted and everyone did not think she was real. I mean, I know the feeling, nobody thought I was real either.

What is it with this generation of government employees that cannot use proper typing skills. :dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

Not one " I " is capitalized.

The 'shorthand' lingo is questionable at best..

Doesn't the FBI check these things before they hire someone who probably makes more then the rest of us ? :idea:

Is it just me or what .:dunno::dunno:

Rant off.....

We now return you to your regular scheduled programming.:goofy::goofy:

It's "than the rest of us," not "then the rest of us...":lol:

ya got me there :yesnod:.... Of course it only took 23 days for someone to find it...:rofl:..

I am dumber then / than a box of rocks so all the people on here expect those poor writing skills out of me. :yesnod::redface::wink2:..

Ben ( the one who rode the short bus to school ) Haas.

We only ride the short bus because we're special, That's what momma told me.

VPNs can magically transport one to any IP range desired. As can having access to the log files. ;)

What is wrong with you? There are PLENTY of women who fly, or love to fly with someone who does. Get another girlfriend!!! Unless you enjoy and want to continue to having this problem?

OP, Is there a "schmoopy" update? Have you moved along to greener pastures or bush flying?

It was going to be my first flight longer than 3 hours and my first time island hopping around some really amazing islands.

Actually, I think making one of the first overnight trips an international one and over water to boot is a bad idea at best. Throwing in the girlfriend is just asking for trouble. If I'm misreading this, apologies. Sounds like a relatively new time pilot, but I don't know the OP and could be mistaken.

Overnight trips, water, and international borders all have their issues. I'm not saying not to do them, I just don't think one should do them all at once.

Back