Guessing-game:

1. Pregnant;
2. Adopting a Sudanese orphan, a la that other, almost as famous, pilot, Angelina Jolie;
3. On the short list to be appointed the Ambassador to France;
4. Coming out of the closet for Kim Kardashian; or
5. Buying a remote island in the southern Bahamas, will be busy getting crushed-coral airstrip prepared and entertaining Trumps...

After the earlier threads, you guys left out getting married, or moving... good luck with whatever it is, Kimberly!

After the earlier threads, you guys left out getting married, or moving... good luck with whatever it is, Kimberly!

Someone who listens! But anyways, this is the internet so I don't know who is watching / reading. Once I have plans solidified of course I will share them but for now I'm just researching things.

Awwww..I'll probably bring Jake and his new sister out. I gotta figure out a better itinerary with stops on both legs.

2012-01-03-cw0624.jpg

Good luck, Kimberly. If you get to go, Gaston's is a great place. If not, then enjoy whatever you wind up doing. Life is short.

Me three! ;)

(Never been in a Bo. Ever.)

I'd return the favor by showing you how slow the Robertson kit will go... ;) ;) ;)

(If I make it, which is looking doubtful at the moment but I'm not giving up hope.)

If I bring her in my 182 she would be spoiled for riding in your Bo. Spike.

If I bring her in my 182 she would be spoiled for riding in your Bo. Spike.

If she rides with you, your charm will spoil her for riding with any other men, too!

If she rides with you, your charm will spoil her for riding with any other men, too!

Not sure - my flight with Tim at the POA fly-in was pretty cool. And all the other male pilots. He was so interested in flying, and exploring the area, and just seemed very happy in that plane. Truly into aviation and all it is about.

I will try to cut back on the charm Spike so as to give you a chance!:wink2:

I'd consider flying to Portland and helping pay for the fuel to get to fly cross-country with Bob in his airplane!!

I'd consider flying to Portland and helping pay for the fuel to get to fly cross-country with Bob in his airplane!!

Well three of us makes everything cheaper. That is, if his plane fits three. Sorry for forgetting what type he flies.

I guess a old guy with a nasty old fairchild doesn't stand a chance..

I guess a old guy with a nasty old fairchild doesn't stand a chance..

Tom - You decide to bring the Fairchild, you'll have no problem finding riders, methinks!

If I set up a lemonade stand and sell enough drinks before Gaston's I can pay for the three of us. However, it was 36 degrees this morning - not exactly lemonade weather. Oh well, a girl can dream.

If I set up a lemonade stand and sell enough drinks before Gaston's I can pay for the three of us. However, it was 36 degrees this morning - not exactly lemonade weather. Oh well, a girl can dream.

"..three of us..."? :rolleyes:

Unless you're fighting with me for the chance to fly with Bob.

You two could trade off flying 54 November. It is a long flight from Oregon to Arkansas. Stops at Rock Springs,WY., Akron, CO., and Newton, KS.for fuel. and maybe a short stop at the farm to see Diana and Tom Richards. That is, if they still have the farm and we could get an invite. and then the short flight to 3M0.

You two could trade off flying 54 November. It is a long flight from Oregon to Arkansas. Stops at Rock Springs,WY., Akron, CO., and Newton, KS.for fuel. and maybe a short stop at the farm to see Diana and Tom Richards. That is, if they still have the farm and we could get an invite. and then the short flight to 3M0.

How many gallons would you burn on this trip?

Oh, and to Tom: Flying the Fairchild on a cross-country like that would be awesome!!!

How many gallons would you burn on this trip?

Oh, and to Tom: Flying the Fairchild on a cross-country like that would be awesome!!!

Troy, It is roughly a 10 hour flight. at 12 gal./hour. or 120 gal. each way. Or somewhere around $350. each way.

With all of the Lemonade stand money we shouldn't have any trouble at all swinging it.

Troy, It is roughly a 10 hour flight. at 12 gal./hour. or 120 gal. each way. Or somewhere around $350. each way.

With all of the Lemonade stand money we shouldn't have any trouble at all swinging it.

Where are you getting AVGAS for $2.91 per gallon 350 / 120 = 2.91? Or did you mean $350 per person which is $700 total (not that bad). I think I should sell some of my electronics on Craigslist and save up. The lemondade stand might look strange since I'm not a third grader. Grown ups might expect me to spike the lemonade.

Where are you getting AVGAS for $2.91 per gallon 350 / 120 = 2.91? Or did you mean $350 per person which is $700 total (not that bad). I think I should sell some of my electronics on Craigslist and save up. The lemondade stand might look strange since I'm not a third grader. Grown ups might expect me to spike the lemonade.

I was thinking the $700.:yikes: was for round trip instead of one way. so i took 1/2 of it. I didn't teach math. Good thing I guess.:yikes:

Hell I usually spend a thousand on airplane rental for Gastons and I only live 350 nm away.

I will try to put a few $$$ a month aside. I will see how the wife is getting along and maybe I can make it work.

I will try to put a few $$$ a month aside. I will see how the wife is getting along and maybe I can make it work.

That is very generous but I am going to help out too. No way am I taking a free ride. I just need to know what my share would be if I could pay my share and there were only the two of us. Then I can get a budget together. Also a new twist I may owe "thousands" in taxes (long story). If that is true then I have until April 15 to come up with the money and that will be my money saving goal instead.

And I have airline miles to get me to Portland... this could be fun, Bob! What's your useful load after you and fuel are on board?

And I have airline miles to get me to Portland... this could be fun, Bob! What's your useful load after you and fuel are on board?

If you have to ask...:)

just ship all your clothes to gastons.

If you have to ask...:)

just ship all your clothes to gastons.

Oh, I'd pack lite.. he's got an older 182... it should have plenty of useful. Kimberley only weighs... oh, weight (I mean, wait)... we're not allowed to ask. I forgot. :rofl:

Back