Rodgers: Nearly as popular as Jesus in WI

75% of those same people could not name their represenative (state or federal) or name a supreme court justice, but they could tell you how many letters max in a tweet, Kim Kardacian's butt size, and who will be on dancing with the stars next. :redface:

And this is something you are proud of? :rofl:

BTW, the Pack is going down. :lol:

Once they win another Super Bowl, he'll probably be MORE popular than Jesus. ;)

Bad mojo right there, BAD! I think it was John Lennon that said that also, he died of sever assassination. The Beatles popularity fell like a rock and they slid in the charts before they apologized, but they never fully recovered. Their music was banned, tours cancelled. Bad mojo to say you will be more popular than JC. Bad, bad, bad!

You may have just doomed the team with a curse!

Don't stand near any metal poles. :rofl:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/More_popular_than_Jesus

Last edited:
BTW, the Pack is going down. :lol:

What team do you see beating them? Or do you say that simply because undefeated seasons are so rare?

Speaking of undefeated seasons, what was the first NFL team to accomplish that feat?

I thought the one and the only was the Dolphins in the 70's sometime

The 1972 Miami Dolphins were the fifth and last team to go undefeated. They have the distinction of being the only team to win all of their games.

1920 Akron Pros, 8-0-3
1922 Canton Bulldogs, 10-0-2
1923 Canton Bulldogs, 11-0-1
1929 Green Bay Packers, 12-0-1
1972 Miami Dolphins, 17-0-0

I am thoroughly enjoying this season, down here in EXTREME Cowboy country... :D

I even wore my cheesehead to the bar when they played on Monday Night Football -- and DIDN'T get my butt kicked... :yikes:

(Actually, as the island fills up with Winter Texans, there are more and more of us Packer fans down here...)

Sure - Detroit Lions - Week 17 on January 1st in Green Bay! :yikes:

Not a bad guess. By that time the Packers may have nothing to play for while the Lions need a win to get in the playoffs.

Back