Passenger Currency Requirements

Don't make up stories about how you flew through a cloud and then recant them saying you exaggerated. :D

Ha!

So I just got home and in the mail I had waiting a big scary envelope from the FAA... I totally freaked out.

So I open it with trepidation, and as I pull it out, I find a letter. The letter says "congratulations on your new certificate! here is a..." and this is where the irony just hit me so hard I almost turned silver "... complimentary issue of FAA Safety Magazine".

How appropriate :rofl:

(hey, at least I can laugh at myself, right?)

Lotsa Women pilots out there. I flew with quite a few at Reid Hillview when I was working on my ticket. Margy the instructor was a WASP Pilot who had flown lots of heavy metal in WWII. Amelia Reid actually flew her 152 Aerobat upside down on purpose and taught others to do it too. Both of them are gone now but there are still a few ladies down at Reid Hillview flying and teaching. You just need to get out and meet the locals at whatever airports you cruise to. Thats half the fun of getting the license. Don't be scared of those who are further down the road and don't be to proud or overbearing with those behind you. We all learn from everyone we fly with (I hope). . .

Frank

And Jen is a pilot too.
Yeah, now don't go startin' to try to make trouble! I intentionally did not try to list all the female pilots that Kimberly may have encountered. I just mentioned Leslie. She's the one who's most important to me, and therefore to the world! :)

Yes. If my landings are not perfect I will beat myself up about it for months. But other than that we will have fun but only if you are not silent!

Kimberly
Mari may not critique your landings, but she might snap a photo of short final while you're not looking ... and then we can critique it from here. :D

Back