Can we yank and bank a Beechcraft ?

unless you guys did it unintentionally, I thought it was thread creep from the thread about the pilot that took off with a new CFI with INOP AI. was still funny to me.
That was this thread and it was an inop ASI (AirSpeed Indicator) not an AI (Attitude Indicator aka AH-Artificial Horizon).

That was this thread and it was an inop ASI (AirSpeed Indicator) not an AI (Attitude Indicator aka AH-Artificial Horizon).
Yeah, That's what I said (just go with me on this one):crazy:

unless you guys did it unintentionally, I thought it was thread creep from the thread about the pilot that took off with a new CFI with INOP AI. was still funny to me.
We're talking about the attitude indicator - not the airspeed indicator.

Okay Jesse, How about the whole panel was busted!!! Does that cover it?

Okay Jesse, How about the whole panel was busted!!! Does that cover it?

No, because we were talking about covering up specific instruments, not the whole panel.

Where does it say he took off with a inop ASI?

If yo could do that so easily to a Bo there would have been an AD 30 years ago.

There's an AD on the early models (35, A35, B35, C35). My recollection is that it imposes a speed limit until the tail is reinforced.

Almost all Bonanzas, Debonairs, and Barons are affected by respective recurring 500hr spar inspection ADs. The ADs specify corrective actions if cracks are found. Cracks might not be cheap to repair but at least the airplane doesn't turn into a pumpkin.

There's an AD on the early models (35, A35, B35, C35). My recollection is that it imposes a speed limit until the tail is reinforced.

Almost all Bonanzas, Debonairs, and Barons are affected by respective recurring 500hr spar inspection ADs. The ADs specify corrective actions if cracks are found. Cracks might not be cheap to repair but at least the airplane doesn't turn into a pumpkin.

The last time I talked to the local beech dealer they charged $2500 bucks to comply with the spar ad every 500 hours.

The last time I talked to the local beech dealer they charged $2500 bucks to comply with the spar ad every 500 hours.

Tom:

That local Beech dealer is a scamster;

I got mine done about a year after I bought it by a Bonanza expert, and I believe I paid $200.00 or so. Plus (of course) I pulled the seats and the covers and all that, which was not too terribly difficult.

Back