POA Roll-Call, Airventure 2011

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Who all is planning to go?

I'll be flying in, piloting a T182T G1000, parking / camping in the North 40 with my sailplane-cfi / B777 retired-captain friend from Denver. Will fly up Tuesday, be there Wednesday to Saturday, departing Sunday AM, all weather permitting.

Tim, are you flying or driving yourself up, or coming in commercial?
Don't know yet.

May drive out with family and camp for the week.
May fly out with a student and camp.
May fly out myself.
Only certain thing is that I'll be there for at least a couple of days.

Never been. Maybe this is the year. Encourage me.

All the Cheese Curds you care to eat, Lance :)

Oh and stop in at KHXF on the way up for reasonable gas, gliders, and good people...

I'm planning on flying in with the Cherokees to Oshkosh Mass Arrival if they will have me back and then camp with the group in the North 40 and stay until Christopher says he wants to go home. :)

Assuming I have the time I'll probably do the B2Osh thing again. Usually I have to depart by Tues sometime.

I'll buy the beer.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna go. Hope Tommy comes along, as well.

I'll buy the beer.

Oh yeah, I'm gonna go. Hope Tommy comes along, as well.

If I recall correctly, he doesn't drink beer... but I'll buy the lemonade or ice tea!

Glad to hear you're coming, Spike, and hope you convince Tommy to make it.

If I recall correctly, he doesn't drink beer... but I'll buy the lemonade or ice tea!

Glad to hear you're coming, Spike, and hope you convince Tommy to make it.

OK, I'll buy the (fill in blank).

Georgia Sweet Tea? May have to bring some along.

And yes, I intend to drag Tomster along.

My wife and I have it in the budget this year. Not sure if we'll fly commercial or try to get a seat on Ron Alexander's DC-3 if he's going up.

I would love to. Can't really say yes for sure yet. Lance, if you decide to go and have an empty seat, I'd be glad to chip on for gas.

I'm planning on flying in with the Cherokees to Oshkosh Mass Arrival if they will have me back and then camp with the group in the North 40 and stay until Christopher says he wants to go home. :)

And if he wants to go home early.... I'll give him a ride to Green Bay or Milwaukee and he can pick up a commercial flight from there!

I will be there all week, and hope to volunteer for 1/2 the week and be on my own the rest of the time. I will be flying a 2004 Ford Expedition.

I am going to try to get there this year. It will depend on if I can find an empty seat, or find one or two people who want to fly with me.

I'll be there. Warbird Flightline 2.0. Easy to recognize in jeans, boots, orange boonie hat, orange t shirt, sunburn, limping from sore feet and this year....smelling like sunblock. What a great time!

Probably go as I live just North of Osh. Anyone worried about parking, Ted VanderWielen runs Brennand (79C) where my Flight School was based before they took over at KATW. Seems like a nice guy.

I'll be there, likely the whole week. Have only missed once since 99 ( in hospital ) and don't want to break the streak :)

PS I'll be flying in from Maryland and may have some seats available, will post more when it's closer.

Assuming I have the time I'll probably do the B2Osh thing again. Usually I have to depart by Tues sometime.

We'll probably try to go again this year with Cessnas 2 Oshkosh. Bringing a teenage granddaughter.

Airplane partner has the aircraft, so I'll likely take the scooter. Plan is to moto up with my brother and stay a couple days.

I'll be there all week - Not sure of my method of arrival, but it'll probably be in the 182 - And this year, I can park it in Vintage! :D

Yep. Flying in Saturday, parking in Vintage, staying at Sleepy Hollow Farm, flying out between Thursday and Saturday, depending on wx forecasts.

Leslie and I will probably be there all week. This year, her Mother has expressed an interest in coming. We plan to camp, either under a wing (doubtful) or in Camp Scholler.

How much vacation time I use up trying to see the shuttle launch will be the determing factor in my attendance this year. However I would like to go agian.

I'll be there... one day by car, one day by boat. I don't know if you guys have ever seen the airshow from the water, but it's pretty neat. Plus, sometimes you get buzzed by seaplanes.

Leslie and I will probably be there all week. This year, her Mother has expressed an interest in coming. We plan to camp, either under a wing (doubtful) or in Camp Scholler.

Will your tent now have three wings? Or is there a separate mother-in-law tent?

If we do Scholler we'll bring some extra camp and cook equipment so that there will be plenty of burners for food and coffee.

Im going! though not sure what days yet. Will be flying the old skyhawk up as usual.

we'll be there. hopefully camping with the airplane like the normal year in the picture, rather than parking at basler like last year

Attachments

• campsite.jpg
    campsite.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 21
I'd like to see Asleep at the Wheel again - they were good and I think they had a good time too.

Hope so, for a few days anyway.

Back