Going to Bay Area Week of Jan 10

t0r0nad0

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
PJ Gustafson
Hey everyone,

Putting this up to give plenty of notice. I'll be in the SF Bay area the week of Jan 10, 2011 and I'd love to get together with anyone for dinner and some hangar-flying! I'm working in Hayward and staying in Union City, but will have a car so I can get anywhere.

My client's big go-live date is on Jan 11, so I can't commit to anything on the 10th or 11th. But, I was wondering if anyone would be available Wed the 12th or Thu the 13th in the evening? I'd prefer to meet at an airport restaurant or a brew-pub, but other than that I'm open to suggestion.

Hope to see you guys soon!

If you can make it over to the North Bay, dinner's on me.

Lots of good restaurants to choose from!

That should be doable on one day or the other... I have another client in San Rafael that I'd like to visit.

Thread bump. I'm out here now and would love to get together with people! I'm getting together with Pilot Will from The Pilot's Flight Podlog and A Pilot's Story Movie and hopefully a few other local pilots on Thursday evening, and would love it if more people would join us. We're meeting up at Ming's Chinese Restaurant just outside of the Palo Alto Airport (KPAO) at 6:00p on Thursday, 1/13.

I hope some people can make it. If you plan on coming, just let me know so we know to save a seat for you. See you soon!

Last edited:
I already joked with PJ on Twitter, but I thought it was funny, so I'll share...

KPAO = KungPAO, right, PJ?

(And he's a really nice guy... my wife and I met him, his wife, and their friend from Boulder, here in Denver and watched some uhh, very pierced people wander around eating food Downtown.) :D

Back