flyingcheesehead

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
iMooniac
I saw Dave!

He's right there! ->

Everyone welcome David Allen, one of the nicest and most enthusiastic people in aviation and co-host of the PFPL to PoA. He calls himself DaveFlys. I'm so happy to see him not lurking that I won't pester him about how it should be spelled "DaveFlies." :D

Woooo Dave!

I am slowly working on getting Will to come in to do his BFR in the Pitts so I can make him throw up. Go PFPL!

Wait you told me I was one of the nicest and most enthusiastic people in aviation. I bet you say that to all the pilots ;)

Wait you told me I was one of the nicest and most enthusiastic people in aviation. I bet you say that to all the pilots ;)

Wait 'til ya meet Dave, and your enthusiasm will only grow to try to meet his! :goofy:

Consider the source.

:goofy:

Yeah, I might have just accidentally spilled the beans (sorry Will). I didn't see the video, he just told me the story when I saw him a couple of weeks ago.

Put it this way, I have never seen somebody hate a ride in a P-51 mustang so much in my life. I was glad it happened when I was there hahaha.

I think they made the video private so I cant find it.

Put it this way, I have never seen somebody hate a ride in a P-51 mustang so much in my life. I was glad it happened when I was there hahaha.

Hmmmm. I didn't even realize he'd gotten a ride! I think Rod and Steve owe him... Uh, something. I forget what the bet was for.

Back