Louisville, KY

SkyHog

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Everything Offends Me
I'm in Louisville right now through Wednesday afternoon. If anyone wants to meet up, I'd love to do lunch/dinner with y'all anytime except on Tuesday.

Hit me up - (505)750-7448, or PM me here!

There's gotta be some KY Peeps here.

I was in Lexington last week and would have made the trip over.

While there, in spite of Scott's suggestion :wink2:) do try a Kentucky Hot Brown sammy. They are some kind of good and guaranteed to clog an artery or two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Brown

What part of town are you staying at?

I was in Lexington last week and would have made the trip over.

While there, in spite of Scott's suggestion :wink2:) do try a Kentucky Hot Brown sammy. They are some kind of good and guaranteed to clog an artery or two.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hot_Brown

What part of town are you staying at?

Thanks for the suggestion. I am in East Louisville, off the Hsomethingbourne Parkway.

There used to be a very nice restaurant over at Bowman/KLOU.

Unfortunatly, I'm nowhere near Louisville this week, otherwise I'd be happy to meet up.

Thanks for the suggestion. I am in East Louisville, off the Hsomethingbourne Parkway.

Alright, you're off Hurstbourne Lane. I use to do business there (Sam Swope Auto Mall) albeit many years ago. If you have a car and can get into town, the Brown hotel and Seelbach hotel are great places to check out. There is a lot of history at both. Also, that will will put you close to the Louisville Slugger facility which is a great way to spend a few hours.

Enjoy the trip!

I am in the Ville a couple times a week except for this week. Lived there 8 yrs. Great place. Need any advice on things to do hit me up. Some great food,
ie. Jeff Ruby's- like at Ruths Chris with much better atmosphere. Porcini for good time and great Italian food (ask rick pitino about how good of a time it is there) Many more

Back