How to quit your job (N/A, Humor)

wbarnhill

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
iEXTERMINATE
You email your coworkers pictures! Starting with....

6hu621.jpg

Should give you an idea how awesome this is going to be.

http://thechive.com/2010/08/10/girl-quits-her-job-on-dry-erase-board-emails-entire-office-33-photos/

Absolutely brilliant. :D

Something tells me this is staged.

Much better than activating the emergency escape slide, eh? I hope it's real.

She must actually be a "SHOPA"
Smart. . . .

I wonder...her top changed color around image #31 (green to white). She also lost the glasses.
She changed outfits and ditched the glasses to be more "hot" to match up with the slides coming after that.

:wink2:And Nick hasn't even weighed in.... :wink2:

Well, obviously there was prep work that went into it, whether this was staged or for real. I think it was well done, even though I wouldn't quit my job in that manner.

Real or fake? I don't know, I've seen enough offices where that could be real.

:wink2:And Nick hasn't even weighed in.... :wink2:

Now that he's married, he can't admit to hitting that. He can only say that in a former life he would have. ;)

Well, she is cute, and her little signs are cute too, but it is kind of silly. First of all, did she just up and stop going to work one Monday? Evidently she quit without notice. That is kind of irresponsible. The next thing is that she is assuming anyone cares that she left.

Well, she is cute, and her little signs are cute too, but it is kind of silly. First of all, did she just up and stop going to work one Monday? Evidently she quit without notice. That is kind of irresponsible. The next thing is that she is assuming anyone cares that she left.
It's a marketing tactic - it'll land her another job.

She is not just a HPOA. She's also a worthless HPOA that would never be welcome in any office I ever worked in.

But I'd hit it. That's about what she's worth for pulling a stunt like this.

Assuming its real.

It IS the guys that brought you the $10,000 Trump tip, and the "I lost my virginity" text.

We just know that the vast majority of the web echo chamber will ignore the signs of next bogus one that maps to "chive dot com" even when a few point the phony out right from the start.

She is not just a HPOA. She's also a worthless HPOA that would never be welcome in any office I ever worked in.

But I'd hit it. That's about what she's worth for pulling a stunt like this.

Assuming its real.

It's not real, "The Chive".....? Consider it to be an emulation of that other root, the Onion....

Back