Registration Problems forum

K

Koyich

Cannot find the above forum to post as instructed by e-mail.

Ron

Cannot find the above forum to post as instructed by e-mail.

Ron

What problems are you having? I've gone ahead and validated your user, so you should be fully able to post at this point.

Last edited:
Request access to post. Got some info for Aztruck when returning from Mexico.

wtheck is going on? What are you guys seeing that makes you think you are not posting, or can not post? Send screenshots! You are coming in LOOUUD and CLLEEAAR! No further permission required! Post away!

wtheck is going on? What are you guys seeing that makes you think you are not posting, or can not post? Send screenshots! You are coming in LOOUUD and CLLEEAAR! No further permission required! Post away!

Dave, when somebody doesn't properly authenticate their e-mail account (can't get the verification e-mail to click that they are who they say they are) they can post to this subforum but not the other main subforums on the board. They post here to let us know that they are humans who won't spam us and we can manually verify them to allow them to post on the main parts of the board.

The last guy that you responded to was only able to post because I saw his post and verified him. By the time that I came back to let him know that he was good to go, you had posted...so I didn't bother. :)

would it help to make this forum viewable by the MC only?:idea:

just curious

Ah I get it sorry I need to disable this forum so I never see it - I didn't realize it was an Authentication forum. Sorry.
Next Q. How do I make this forum invisible to me?

Ah I get it sorry I need to disable this forum so I never see it - I didn't realize it was an Authentication forum. Sorry.
Simply apply duct tape on the portion of your monitor where this forum resides.

would it help to make this forum viewable by the MC only?:idea:

just curious

This is the feedback forum, so if you want to give the MC (or me) feedback, this would be the appropriate place. It is open to all members for that purpose.

You can hide it from showing up in your searches by going into your User CP. It will still be visible when you hit the main page, but not when you search (e.g. "New Posts"). Keep in mind that it's not JUST authentication problems that are in this subforum, but any feedback that anybody wants to give us. It just so happens that most of the "I can't post" threads will end up here.

On another av site, I have the following as my log in page, it excludes all the goofier forums - I notice it is
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2 same as here, think I can do the same here?

'http://forums.xxxxxxxx.com/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=32,11,73,83,47,78,77,21,37,55,60,75,56,81,18,29,69,6,57,59,58,50,16,51,25,40,54,39,44,38,74,65

On another av site, I have the following as my log in page, it excludes all the goofier forums - I notice it is
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2 same as here, think I can do the same here?

'http://forums.xxxxxxxx.com/search.php?do=getnew&exclude=32,11,73,83,47,78,77,21,37,55,60,75,56,81,18,29,69,6,57,59,58,50,16,51,25,40,54,39,44,38,74,65

Yup, that'll work here, but it seems overly complicated. If you click on "User CP" then "Edit Options" and then scroll down to the bottom you'll see "Exclude Forums from "Get New Posts" ". If you choose a forum (or several) there, it won't show up in your listings.

Hi,

May I ask for a full access? This is the last step for my registration.

It looks like I post here first to get permission to post ... is this correct?
Thanks

It looks like I post here first to get permission to post ... is this correct?
Thanks

You should be able to post already - your account shows full permissions.

Welcome to PoA!

I'm posting here for a friend... he's having trouble getting registered and gets this message:

"Sorry we do not allow registrations from proxies. If you feel you have received this message in error or do not understand the meaning, please use the "Contact Us" link to email management".

He has tried e-mailing the MC and his messages aren't even getting through for some reason. He's had the same computer and e-mail address for 10 years... not sure what is going on or what else he can try! :(

I'm posting here for a friend... he's having trouble getting registered and gets this message:

"Sorry we do not allow registrations from proxies. If you feel you have received this message in error or do not understand the meaning, please use the "Contact Us" link to email management".

He has tried e-mailing the MC and his messages aren't even getting through for some reason. He's had the same computer and e-mail address for 10 years... not sure what is going on or what else he can try! :(

What ISP? Has he scanned his computer for malware?

Proxies are often used by spammers (but usually not regular posters unless they're infested with malware or are trying to conceal identity - in the rare case an ISP uses a proxy of some kind which might block a legit poster).

Need more info to figure out. It may be that the address assigned by the ISP is listed as a proxy - knowing what ISP and (if possible) the IP address would be helpful.

That doesn't sound familiar. I'll PM you for specifics.

Can I please be able to start a new thread?

This used to be a separate forum that was only viewable by new users that were in limbo. I found out about it during a ban at one point, when I tried to register a new account (my bad), and wound up in such limbo.

When did that change?

Hello folks; replying to this email. Seems I can't post yet. Thanks guys.
Thanks for registering at Pilots of America Message Board! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Please be advised that you may be required to post in the Registration Problems forum before full access is granted to your account. If you are able to see that forum in the forum list, you will need to post a request for full access in that forum. If you can not see that forum, then this step will not be necssary.

We are sorry that this extra step is necessary, and will process your registration just as soon as possible if the extra step is required.

All the best,
Pilots of America Message Board

Hello folks; replying to this email. Seems I can't post yet. Thanks guys.
Thanks for registering at Pilots of America Message Board! We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.

Please be advised that you may be required to post in the Registration Problems forum before full access is granted to your account. If you are able to see that forum in the forum list, you will need to post a request for full access in that forum. If you can not see that forum, then this step will not be necssary.

We are sorry that this extra step is necessary, and will process your registration just as soon as possible if the extra step is required.

All the best,
Pilots of America Message Board

You're good to go...welcome to PoA

Back