New Poster

erichardwick

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
HeadInTheClouds
Hey guys and gals. I've been lurking around on the outside, and finaly decided to actually join the party. Little about me, I live in the Pacific Northwest, saving for lesson's and involving myself in as much to do about aviation as I can. I guess you can say I'm a bit of a book worm when is come to avaition. I visit as many fields (FBO's) as possible, can't forget the fly-inns and airshows. Thanks for the info i've already learned from reading different post.

Hey guys and gals. I've been lurking around on the outside, and finaly decided to actually join the party. Little about me, I live in the Pacific Northwest, saving for lesson's and involving myself in as much to do about aviation as I can. I guess you can say I'm a bit of a book worm when is come to avaition. I visit as many fields (FBO's) as possible, can't forget the fly-inns and airshows. Thanks for the info i've already learned from reading different post.

We're pretty much all like that. Hear something in the sky, conversation stops, head turns skyward? Yup. Welcome to the club.:D

Looks like you and Tom D are neighbors. Unless there is more than one Oak Harbor.
Lucky you!
Welcome aboard.

Welcome to PoA!

First of all Welcome!
If you're not flying you can always keeping yourself busy with many of the FREE online quizes and lectures.
I'm not much of a reader so I tend to watch all the free online videos that I can
get my eyes on.

Eric, Welcome to POA the front porch of aviation!!! Look up Tom Downey in Oak Harbor he is a wealth of info. Look forward to meeting you at one of our flyins at some time.

Right here in Oak Harbor. I think i may have met you before. Not sure though. Possibly at the Dedication of AJ Eisenberg fly-inn.

Great. we'll see ya at the airport.

Back