Enjoying my license!!

Rudy

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
Rudy
I have been up twice since i got my license. I promised my girlfriend she would go first, but i had to break it haha, its okay though she understood, it was a couple of nice days and she was busy at school and working, i just explained that i can't just stay on the ground on a calm day!! I took two of my friends down around Grand Lake the first time and then one of my friends who went the first time went again to take pictures with me because everyone else was busy. It was great!! The friend who has went twice really enjoys it, he likes to take the controls in the air a little. Not too many people know how good it feels to be up there, it is a good feeling to be able to show them.

I haven't missed a calm, clear day yet and the way its going i dont think i will for quite some time.

It sounds like you might be able to mentor one of your friends.

Keep them interested, one day you might have pilot buddy!

Flyboy said:
It sounds like you might be able to mentor one of your friends.

Keep them interested, one day you might have pilot buddy!
Yeah i know it, that would be great. Maybe i could get my instructors rating and teach him someday!

Rudy said:
I have been up twice since i got my license. I promised my girlfriend she would go first, but i had to break it haha, its okay though she understood, it was a couple of nice days and she was busy at school and working, i just explained that i can't just stay on the ground on a calm day!!
Rudy, my man... there is hope for you as a pilot! You've no doubt read many times: "A pilot is always learning..." What they don't say is that some of the most important learning is how to schmooze the GF! :D Sounds like you are doing fine in that department.

Glad to read that you are enjoying your license so much. Continue to be safe!

n741dm said:
Rudy, my man... there is hope for you as a pilot! You've no doubt read many times: "A pilot is always learning..." What they don't say is that some of the most important learning is how to schmooze the GF! :D Sounds like you are doing fine in that department.

Glad to read that you are enjoying your license so much. Continue to be safe!
Haha!!! I think my exact words were "nice days are for flying, how can i just not go" she was good about it, i took her for her first ride today!

Back