Hand Propping...... NSFW

EppyGA

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Let's Fly
Who can spot what is wrong with this picture?

Attachments

• HandProp.JPG
    HandProp.JPG
    57.7 KB · Views: 337
Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Hand Propping......

no chocks. tails not tied down.

did she pull the blades through to make sure there is no hydraulic lock?

NSFW Please.

BTW, the problem is that her boob will get in the way of the swinging prop.

That said, seriously, this needs a NSFW warning.

I don't think her stance will let her step away from the propellor when the engine starts.

Also- should she be curling her fingers around the trailing edge of the propellor?

Somebody get that woman some gloves, she's getting fingerprints on the prop.
-harry

It's a drug bust and she's just arrived from Mexico. "OK ma'am. Put your hands on the airplane and spread 'em."

As Ralph Cramdon would say, "Hamana, hamana, hamana.........."

Ok...what amazing lines, curves, and I LOVE the way the sun glinted on the body.

The airplane was not bad either! :D

Anybody want to take a crack at IDing the airplane and what is unique about it?

She should be behind the prop arc, facing fwd. It gives a whole new meaning to, "Contact!".

Seriously, :rolleyes:

No Chocks.
Elevator down -should be up.
Blade not positioned properly - she shouldn't have to stretch like that.
(hamana, hamana, hamana)

...and who are we kiddin' - she's not gonna pull that prop thru - but if she does, that long hair might get sucked into it.

...and what is NSFW..?

When is Leah gonna fly that glider?

It should be here around the end of the month. She'll start lessons around that time too. I suppose depending on how much we can fly and how quick she gets solo'd and gets ready for her checkride she could be flying it early next year or next spring.

Seriously, :rolleyes:

...SNIP...

...and what is NSFW..?
In other words, don't open this while your boss is cruisin' the cubes or your prudish neighbor is looking over your shoulder wondering why you're surfing and not working!
Not Safe For Work.

a 450 hp 195? without crosswind gear.

Should have figured you would come up with that, Tony. Cessna never built that airplane. It was a conversion. There were only 6 or 8 of those done.

I have about an hour in the right seat of one. Finishing a checkout for a guy. Talk about a performer. :D

well the flap location on the wing gave it away as a 190/5. i just guessed on HP based on 3 props and large engine.

I'm wondering how long I'd "accidentally" miss the "MAGS ... BOTH" on the checklist, so she'd have to pull it through again... and again...

Well, in the lady's younger days the photoshoot was only done in B & W.

Attachments

• Prop Safety.jpg
    Prop Safety.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 56
Back