New Sport - Lingerie Football...

Its really too bad that newspapers think they have to be TV stations and put video on their websites instead of written articles with pictures.

I've never seen a woman try to pass off that sort of outfit as lingerie, nor do I think I want to. Is it in the Victoria's Secret catalog? Anyone know? Tristan? Kent?

The WNBA should take notes - they might actually get some fans to their games!

For what it is worth...that is awesome.

Some fine looking women in skimpy clothes playing hard-core tackle football. What a GREAT concept!

Just wait for full 11 on 11 with linemen err linewomen:D

I can't believe the depths of depravity the sexist, degrading, manipulative pigs who came up with this debauchery have fallen to. I for one am disgusted.

Is it on cable yet?

Sports bras and boy shorts panties are as close as you can reasonably get to "lingerie". Otherwise the women could get hurt...really. It looks like they are playing hard, so more power to them!

I have a friend in Denver who's daughter has been signed to play for the Denver team... and I've met a few of her team mates... WOW!

If I were back in Denver, trust me- I'd be a season ticket holder! But I have also heard the contracts are pretty tight... and not much money for the players.

I give it maybe 1-2 seasons....

I wonder how those December games at mile high are gonna go over? Yikes! Severe frostbite!

"QB is under center ....... QB is STILL under center ...... TWEET! Another delay of game penalty. That makes 6 so far this quarter. What's wrong with that guy?"

Are you guys gonna play tighty whiteys vs. boxers at Windwood this weekend?

I've avoided this thread. Why? I have no frickin idea.

:D

Are you guys gonna play tighty whiteys vs. boxers at Windwood this weekend?
Well if Ken is going to be there he is all geared up!

attachment.php

It looked like a good game. Who won? What was the score?

Ah.... who cares. I'd rather watch the game.

Back