Happy Birthday, Jesse!

TangoWhiskey

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
3Green
Happy birthday, man. And THANK YOU for all your selfless work on this site... enjoy your day!

Happy Birthday Jesse- I, too, thank you for your work on this site.

I hope you get all you wish for on your birthday, Jesse. Thanks for all the work you do here.

:cheers:

Happy birthday, Jesse. Thanks for deleting my signature when I broke PoA.

Happy birthday, young man. Go become a homeowner! And I too offer my thanks!

Allow me to join the crowd in wishing you the best of birthdays. You're young enough not to dread 'em... yet!

Birthday wishes
airplane.JPG

No gliders, sorry.

Happy b-day d00d.

What is this, 12 or 13 now? ;) ;) :D

Allow me to join the crowd in wishing you the best of birthdays. You're young enough not to dread 'em... yet!

Yeah, but if he's like me he's old enough to stop caring about them. :)

Happy Birthday Jesse!

Happy B-Day Jesse. 22? You just wait, things start break'n down at 38.:redface:

BTW, You still have plenty of time to wake up and wonder what happened and where am I at.:blowingkisses::frown2::nono:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Happy Birthday world's greatest pilot! ;)

I'm proud to say I've danced with the world's greatest pilot - while he was wearing the t-shirt no less!

BTW, You still have plenty of time to wake up and wonder what happened and where am I at.:blowingkisses::frown2::nono:
LOL. I thought that was common in 22-year-olds after a night of celebrating! We'll see what he says tomorrow...

Happy late-in-the-day birthday wishes, Jesse. :drink:

LOL. I thought that was common in 22-year-olds after a night of celebrating! We'll see what he says tomorrow...

Happy late-in-the-day birthday wishes, Jesse. :drink:
Actually, had cake, then went out for supper. After that I played a game on my iPhone for awhile and then did work for the rest of the night.

Ya know, there are some mental images one doesn't want to imagine.

That's one of 'em.

If you were at Gaston's Friday night it would all make sense and you'd be laughing. :)

I thought it said, "Happy Birthday Jesus!" and thought that was a weird post for July.

Happy Birthday, Jesse!

Happy Birthday! Remember, even though you are getting older it's better than the alternative.

Thanks all...

23 now. Sigh.

Back