New cafe near LNS is well worth the trip

John Recine

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
John Recine
When looking for the illusive $100.00 hamburger there is a new player in town, Lititz Pennsylvania just 3 miles north of LNS. Gelato Di Babbo Euro Cafe at 635 South Broad Street in Lititz, Pennsylvania in the heart of Lancaster County. The quaint café features a strictly Italian fare of hand crafted gelato creations made fresh on the premises’ daily along with authentic Italian pastries and Panini’s all for your dining pleasure. A short trip from the airport (LNS) to a small café filled with big taste sensations from the airport, the café is on the way to the picturesque down town area all within walking distance of the Lititz down town area where the casual visitor or hardened shopper can find unique gifts. Gelato Di Babbo is a true dining experience and is only open on weekends Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. Make your next flying dining experience one of authentic international flavor make it Gelato Di Babbo and make it an experience!

When looking for the illusive $100.00 hamburger there is a new player in town, Lititz Pennsylvania just 3 miles north of LNS. Gelato Di Babbo Euro Cafe at 635 South Broad Street in Lititz, Pennsylvania in the heart of Lancaster County. The quaint café features a strictly Italian fare of hand crafted gelato creations made fresh on the premises’ daily along with authentic Italian pastries and Panini’s all for your dining pleasure. A short trip from the airport (LNS) to a small café filled with big taste sensations from the airport, the café is on the way to the picturesque down town area all within walking distance of the Lititz down town area where the casual visitor or hardened shopper can find unique gifts. Gelato Di Babbo is a true dining experience and is only open on weekends Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 10:00 am to 9:00 pm. Make your next flying dining experience one of authentic international flavor make it Gelato Di Babbo and make it an experience!

Is that place in the old Burger King up on the hill?

No that would be the old Mc Donalds on the hill but thats not it, once you go over the hill going north its on the right hand side in the little pink and white stucco building. Its a little out of the way place thats just opening in the back of the pink building. I undrstand there will if not already be a sign in the front yard. This is a small town, small time operation with a great future. The product is sold in Stauffers of Kissell Hill stores along with the Lancaster convention center Marriott among many other places. The owner has the largest wholsale gelato operation in the state.

John

Near Wilbur Chocolate? I'll be there! Love Gelato!

No that would be the old Mc Donalds on the hill but thats not it, once you go over the hill going north its on the right hand side in the little pink and white stucco building. Its a little out of the way place thats just opening in the back of the pink building. I undrstand there will if not already be a sign in the front yard.

Then it's near the old Bike shop on the right heading into town?

Wilbur would be a decent walk from the airport ramp...

Yep. You need a car.

Correction opens at 11:00 am. Just down the hill past the bike shop and the Ford dealer on the left. As you continue North on South Broad street youll pass the turkey hill store,a car dealer selling the new Zip cars the old turkey hill, New China House and 3/4 of a block past that on the corner come on around back to the Deck enterance to the cafe. 635 south Broad street Lititz. I believe the Airport still has the courtesy shuttle so ya dont even need a cab to get there or you can give me a call at 215-208-8309 and Ill come and get ya, no problem.

John

Back