First Class Medical

Marco

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Marco
I wanna go for it but I have a question: if I fail to pass the 1st class ... would that invalidate my current 3rd class? (assuming that I am still fit to pass the 3rd class ... assuming the reason I didn't pass the 1st class is that I just don't have the extra "umph" to pass the more restrictive tests of the 1st class ... ).

I need to know if I can even get a medical before I start to seriously invest money in more serious training ...

Anybody knows?

Thanks!

Marco said:
I wanna go for it but I have a question: if I fail to pass the 1st class ... would that invalidate my current 3rd class? (assuming that I am still fit to pass the 3rd class ... assuming the reason I didn't pass the 1st class is that I just don't have the extra "umph" to pass the more restrictive tests of the 1st class ... ).

I need to know if I can even get a medical before I start to seriously invest money in more serious training ...

Anybody knows?

Thanks!
Not a problem. It's only a problem if you fail 3rd class standards. Just be sure you can shoot 20/20 at 20 feet, 32" and 18 inches in each eye separately, and can hear well. Don't have a meal or a sugar containing soda before you go to the AME. :)

Bruce

Thank you for your reply Bruce!

bbchien said:
Just be sure you can shoot 20/20 at 20 feet

Bruce

Corrected ok?

Uncorrected I got 20/15L and 20/25R ... corrected I got 20/13L and 20/20R (... last time a checked ... 3 months ago)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back