Tower Simulator

I still have a DOS copy of TRACON II around here somewhere... :)

I got tracon, rapcon, M/S ATC and a couple of others around here somewhere. Well, actually, they're in NH with half of my possessions in a friend's basement. When they thaw out, I'll go get them and bring them home. Maybe by then, I will have unpacked (or at least hidden) most of my other possessions.

Or you could just do what I did. Study the facility procedures as indepth as possible, work and advance on VATSIM, and become an ATC nerd in the scheme of things. Wait, why am I admitting this, again? :dunno:

Or you could just do what I did. Study the facility procedures as indepth as possible, work and advance on VATSIM, and become an ATC nerd in the scheme of things. Wait, why am I admitting this, again? :dunno:

i havent goofed around on VATSIM for a while but it was always nice getting vectors from you. i get worse ones from real controllers! (oh i hope Rick G. isnt reading this! :))

i havent goofed around on VATSIM for a while but it was always nice getting vectors from you. i get worse ones from real controllers! (oh i hope Rick G. isnt reading this! :))

Ahh, It took me awhile but I'm here now. Let's see what's your tail #. I'm making a list and checking it twice . . . :D

This thread appeared on the list of threads directly below Teller's report of his visit to the EWR tower.

The first thing that came to mind was this:

:D

-Skip

Attachments

• tower sim.doc
    79.5 KB · Views: 8
Back