EdFred you suck but I love ya!

AdamZ

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Adam Zucker
So those if you recall on April 1 of 2022 our friend Ed Frederick posted he was engaged and swore to us that he wasn’t busting our rocks. I actually got an invitation and show up in Grand Rapids to one hell of a party but no wedding how far will this man go for a joke?

Oh, so, you just got the 'hell of a party' invite?
The rest of us were at the wedding and it was beautiful. SAC Arrow and Eman1200 cried, it was such a moving event.

Sorry you didn't make the A List, AdamZ.

So, I wish Adam was joking, but I can’t say that he is.

It’s always good to see Ed. It’s just… disappointing… that he would do this to us.

I guess that’s just Ed. Heavy sigh.

Fond memories of Nomex, what we thought was alcoholic lemonade, and drifting a Comanche like he was in Fast and Furious while taking off at Gaston’s

Glad the world is back to normal. Hope this means the stock market turns around!

Not sure how much respect is due for wasting people's time and money by dragging them across the country. I know that I'd make efforts to attend a wedding that I certainly wouldn't bother with for just a party. But of course I don't know all the details.

Edit: oh no, bamboozled again.

Last edited:
Not sure how much respect is due for wasting people's time and money by dragging them across the country. I know that I'd make efforts to attend a wedding that I certainly wouldn't bother with for just a party. But of course I don't know all the details.

Have you met Ed? He’s… different. An acquired taste.

How’s Planey doing, BTW? Sending along strong vibes for a safe and satisfying trip back!

I know y'all thought it was just a party, but did anyone think to check the marriage records? Maybe y'all only got invited to the reception. :cool::D

So about 2 minutes before the official ceremony started, I talked to Adam and Spike and said, hey, I got one more idea to mess with y'all. One of you should post that this whole thing was a prank, and I got you to fly out here because I'm that much of an a-hole.

But I think I may have taken it a little too far, since we actually had like a ceremony and a cake, and reception and everything.

Currently at the ORD Hilton for a night before we go get some Caribbean sun and sand tomorrow.

148337.jpeg 148335.jpeg 148349.jpeg 148351.jpeg

I called it. :)

Congrats, April and Ed. Enjoy your honeymoon and many happy years together.

So about 2 minutes before the official ceremony started, I talked to Adam and Spike and said, hey, I got one more idea to mess with y'all. One of you should post that this whole thing was a prank, and I got you to fly out here because I'm that much of an a-hole.

But I think I may have taken it a little too far, since we actually had like a ceremony and a cake, and reception and everything.

Currently at the ORD Hilton for a night before we go get some Caribbean sun and sand tomorrow.

View attachment 117442 View attachment 117443 View attachment 117444 View attachment 117445
Awesome pictures. Congratulations @EdFred !

And April.... Well, good luck, you knew what you were getting into :D

Teresa was getting details about the dress and ceremony and stuff at RR...I was pretty sure April isn't THAT good of a liar...

Who cropped out the ball and chain around your leg?

I kid.

Congratulations Ed, I’m happy for you!

View attachment 117442 View attachment 117443 View attachment 117444 View attachment 117445

Congrats Ed. I haven't met you in person yet but for some reason am genuinely happy for you. Nothing wrong with being an a-hole by the way. Enjoy your honeymoon.

edfred. bowling extraordinaire.

9113785accb0136f7fd22ca660146daf.jpg

April’s a great gal, by the way, with apparently limitless patience and two nice kids.

And, as always Ed’s mom Diz claims to be older than I, but has the energy of a sixteen year old when it comes to celebrating Ed’s nuptials. The whole thing rocked!

Back