Covid mandate

Akane4

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Akane4
Could some list out some airlines (passenger and cargo) including regionals that do not require pilots to vaccinate against covid 19? I saw recently that the federal worker mandate was blocked and was wondering if the airlines would soon follow. Obviously we don’t need to get into the politics of everything but a but a quick list would be appreciated.

Obviously we don’t need to get into the politics of everything but a but a quick list would be appreciated.
ROTFLMAO. Good Luck on that one.

was wondering if the airlines would soon follow
United Airlines was one of the earliest to adopt a vaccine mandate for its employees/pilots in early August of 2021. By late September of 2021, United had started the process of firing those employees who had not complied. United has changed its policy (citing something something something and dismissing appeal of court case of something something something because moot blah blah blah) and as of March 28, 2022 was allowing unvaccinated employees to return to work.

That is only one. Perhaps a bellweather. Not that hard to google and find out what you can find out.

Many people can discuss this without getting heated and angry. But there are enough of a small minority that are unable to calmly and politely discuss the subject so imho - not likely this thread will last.

fwiw - I think it is a fair and good question.

Mid-May may be another point in time that a change in policy for various companies could be occurring. With the Federal Government announcing plans to end the COVID Federal Emergency on May 11, 2023 (ie - next month) - it is quite potential (probable even?) that various companies and organizations could use that as a reason to reverse their own prior policies.

Nobody requires it - exemptions are trivial in every situation I'm aware of.

Speciesist! Your human-centric use of the term persondates reveals that you believe you are somehow above the other members of the animal and plant kingdoms!

Report to the re-education camp immediately!

Uncle!

52221094338_fc7110f45f_c.jpg

Then maneuvers will be turned into personeuvers. Manual will be personual. Manischewitz will be personachewitz. It's going to be great. :rolleyes:

bzzt. fail: "personeuvers" "personachewitz"

Careful, or I'll have to send my Persons of Hench after you.

Ron Wanttaja

Then maneuvers will be turned into personeuvers. Manual will be personual. Manischewitz will be personachewitz. It's going to be great. :rolleyes:
If it’s any consolation, I suspect d!€ks will always be called d!€ks. Just a guess…:D

Strange this hasn't been changed to persondates ... :dunno:
Dates are for eating...

...particularly Medjool (my mind wasn't in the gutter when I posted this, but to clarify, I guess I have to include it).

Last edited:
why are they called dates when you usually have them at night? they should be called nites, not dates. very offensive.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back