Can't upload new avatar

judypilot

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Judy Parrish
My old avatar was pretty old. I've gotten grayer and fatter and my airplane has gotten prettier. So I deleted my old one and tried to upload a new one. It's 320 x 320. But it won't upload. I've tried several times.

And, yes, I tried clearing the cache and logging in again. Still didn't work. If you tell me it's a Safari problem, I'll scream because everything else works FINE on Safari.

Safari works for me. 320x320 should not be a problem. What format?

JPG. Just tried again and it still won't upload. It's only something like 30 kb, so should upload instantly, even on my relatively slow connection.

I click on the space where the image should be, and it gives me an option to upload, but when I choose the image and click "upload", nothing happens. I also can't figure out how to edit my home airport. There's no "edit" button anywhere in my profile that I can find.

Last edited:
It's under "Personal Details":
personaldetails.png

Attachments

• personaldetails.png
    personaldetails.png
    84.3 KB · Views: 2
I would try to help you out and test uploading a new avatar but I know in those few seconds someone will steal mine.

It's under "Personal Details":
View attachment 114567

I went to that page. I thought I changed my home airport, but now it's not showing at all. It's WN26. I also tried changing my avatar from that page, but it still didn't work. I sent you my avatar in email. Thanks for trying.

Back