Question about baby bunnies

I break through the ice and see what appears to be 2 dead baby bunnies and 1 alive baby bunny. The 2 dead ones are frozen and the alive one is frail and very lethargic.

I scoop up the whole nest and grab a space heater and start warming up the nest thinking I will give the alive one a warm place to pass away comfortably.

Damned if I don't come back in and have 3 alive baby bunnies.

You need to donate that space heater to an urgent care center. Miracles like this are not to be ignored!

Usually, if there are "human smells" on the babies, the mom won't take them back. There's always a chance, though!

Fortunately, that's an urban legend.

https://www.vetstreet.com/our-pet-e...nd don't panic if,can cause injury and stress.

I let the dog out front yesterday to see what she would look like bounding all over the place and slipping on the ice that covered everything.

Dog is a dog so right away sprints to the center of the yard and starts trying to claw through the ice to the point her paw starts bleeding. I think "What's that important?" I walk over and hear "Squeaking"

The only thing to do is declare your property a nature preserve, board up your house and leave.

Airplanes? Bunnies? Prime opportunity for a radio station Easter promotion.

Les-Nessman.jpg

Back