Pilots in Planes Getting Coffee

Flyhound

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Flyhound
OK, Jerry Seinfeld has his YouTube Channel called Comedians in Cars getting coffee, and it can be funny. The cars they drive can also be interesting. Still, its just about 2 people driving to a local coffee shop and swapping stories along the way. Nothing out of the ordinary in any of that. Now, flying someplace to get coffee raises the cool factor to a whole new level in my estimation. So, here's a recent Sunday flight I made for coffee and a ham and cheese croissant. The rockified Gregorian chants seemed to offer an appropriate Sunday mood from my perspective. So, where have the rest of you flown for a cup of java lately?

OK, Jerry Seinfeld has his YouTube Channel called Comedians in Cars getting coffee, and it can be funny. The cars they drive can also be interesting. Still, its just about 2 people driving to a local coffee shop and swapping stories along the way. Nothing out of the ordinary in any of that. Now, flying someplace to get coffee raises the cool factor to a whole new level in my estimation. So, here's a recent Sunday flight I made for coffee and a ham and cheese croissant. The rockified Gregorian chants seemed to offer an appropriate Sunday mood from my perspective. So, where have the rest of you flown for a cup of java lately?
If that place was by me - I would legit fly there every single weekend.

I flew my plane and camped under the wing and had coffee the next morning, does that count?

My vote is "Yes" plus bonus points for style!

Very enjoyable videos, @Flyhound!

And only 2 minutes - that’s much appreciated.

I try to delete as much boring filler as possible without killing whatever story I'm trying to share. Flying, and videos about flying should be amazing, not boring!

Back