Tapatalk login fails

MooneyDriver78

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Tom
Was hanging trying to display threads, so logged off and now unable to login, anyone else have problems?

Yup. Been toast all day. Not just this forum. I use Tapatalk for a couple other forums and they won’t let me in either. I’m doing this in a web browser. Sigh…

strange, I’m in TT, all forums working fine. but notifications haven’t been working for almost a week now.

For me, TT issues are usually on my phone, while my iPad still works. Un-installing and reinstalling on the phone usually takes care of it. This time, both my devices are horked and no amount of uninstalling/reinstalling helps. To quote Dr. Bruce: Sigh...

For me, TT issues are usually on my phone, while my iPad still works. Un-installing and reinstalling on the phone usually takes care of it. This time, both my devices are horked and no amount of uninstalling/reinstalling helps. To quote Dr. Bruce: Sigh...

I've had pretty good luck working with their support......on your phone in TT, go to 'contact us' and you can tell them the issue and they'll usually respond. do the whole clear cache thing, reboot, and let 'em know u did that and have the issue on multiple devices.

I never contacted anyone, but it looks like both my devices are now able to log into various forums on TT.

Damn computers...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After a couple of days of Tapatalk refusing to login to nearly all my groups, yeah, it’s working again this morning.

Back