solovideo

eman1200

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Bro do you even lift
video of my solo. it's 15 minutes long but if u just wanna check out the landings, fast forward to these times (but watch the first 30 seconds):

6:10 A+ landing
10:00 D-
13:40 A+

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2B25qSdly4

if you watch the whole thing, extra credit for identifying the 2 tunes. enjoy, I know I did!

Lookin good brother! Now i'll be the moron and ask a dumb question. I haven't flown a low wing or anything with an overhead twirly swirly handle. What exactly is that? Is that some type of trim?

.......I haven't flown a low wing or anything with an overhead twirly swirly handle. What exactly is that? Is that some type of trim?

then u haven't LIVED brotha!

but yeah, that's exactly what it is, trim. sometimes known as a 'twirly swirly thing-a-ma-jiggy'

but yeah, that's exactly what it is, trim. sometimes known as a 'twirly swirly thing-a-ma-jiggy'

I'll get there one day. I dream of owning a fast low wing with a twirly swirly handle. :goofy:

Congrats, nice to see a Cherokee taking good care of you. Remember to keep the shiny side up and you'll do great.

video of my solo. it's 15 minutes long but if u just wanna check out the landings, fast forward to these times (but watch the first 30 seconds):

6:10 A+ landing
10:00 D-
13:40 A+

if you watch the whole thing, extra credit for identifying the 2 tunes. enjoy, I know I did!

I still remember that!

Well since nobody has guessed the music…

1. Last Twinkie in da Box by Hairy Leg Joe and the Chartreuse Pumpkins

2. I Flick’d a Booger on the Back of yo Neck by Cap’n Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters

Last edited:

2. I flick’d a Bogger on the Back of yo Neck by Cap’n Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters

You're killin' me...LOL

2. I flick’d a Bogger on the Back of yo Neck by Cap’n Geech and the Shrimp Shack Shooters

actually, yes, that's it!!!

Mods ... please move this to "Aviation Media" as it's pretty clear this guy is now making lotsa loot off his videos and promoting his ever expanding & massive U-Toob presence in the world of POA. :D

Last edited:

And it's very easy to use. Hit yourself in the forehead to trim nose up and hit yourself in the back of the head to trim nose down.

Just realized --- I wonder how many people will think this is like, last week?

Wow, he still had hair!

You guys actually clicked on it? And it was real? Should I? Or y’all jus messin’?

I’m not clicking on that! This needs to be moved to the media section.

edit: ok, i watched it. Nice shot of the back of OP’s head for about 14 hours. Some photoshopped scenery. Bad audio dubbing. Hand crank ceiling trim was the only redeemable feature. Can’t believe the CFI let him solo. J/K

Last edited:
Back