N/A: I bought a house!

jordane93

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jordan
Officially a homeowner as of yesterday. We’re moving in a few weeks. Luckily it’s only 30 minutes down the road and we don’t have a lot of stuff at our apartment

Nmwgbc6.jpg

MmaHaXP.jpg

I95Sr1v.jpg

Ballin' out of control, this guy!

Wow! Congrats! That is a beautiful house. I love the circle drive!

Beautiful! Congratulations.

Looking at sales ads for that area I find that there were much cheaper options available thus leaving you with more to spend on an aircraft ... :D

genIslnoResize.3446432_0.jpg

Seriously ... congrats! Beautiful place! :)

Congrats! Very nice. :)

Thanks all! Will post some pics on the inside once we get some painting done this week.

Congrats! Looks like a nice one!

Officially a homeowner as of yesterday. We’re moving in a few weeks. Luckily it’s only 30 minutes down the road and we don’t have a lot of stuff at our apartment

Nmwgbc6.jpg

MmaHaXP.jpg

I95Sr1v.jpg
Congratulations
Great looking home!!

Congrats! What town? I live on LI too

:p:pHere’s some pics. We painted every room except for the master bedroom. Fresh paint really glams things up. We took all the furniture from our apartment to use for now but eventually we’ll make a trip down to NC to get some nice, quality furniture. Pardon the messy fireplace room!

master

rZxE634.jpg

New carpet in one of the bedrooms. The last carpet had nasty bleach stains on them

f8jtAG6.jpg

Other bedroom. The cheetah carpet was there. We kind of liked it lol

8mHGPqz.jpg

Hung a new chandelier in the kitchen. We’re eventually going to change out the old refrigerator and get a new coffee tables/chairs

lZd0DpW.jpg

living room. Going to put a bigger TV on the wall soon.

zNg1zOy.jpg

Eventually will put a sofa chair and a love seat in this room. We’re thinking of of knocking down the wall that’s to the right to open things up. Maybe in a year or 2.

c75YS4A.jpg

We think the previous owner didn’t hang the chandelier evenly in the room. O well:p

tuMyhrw.jpg

There must be a better place for the booze than the top of the fridge. :)

Back