New weather app

Looks like this got moved to classified ads. I'm not selling anything, this is not a commercial app.

Sigh.

Looks like this got moved to classified ads. I'm not selling anything, this is not a commercial app.

Sigh.
You’re advertising a product to the general public, so I would say this does indeed belong within The Classifieds.

Is this an iPad app? Willing to try it but just trying to figure out where to install it.

You’re advertising a product to the general public, so I would say this does indeed belong within The Classifieds.

Everything else in this section is something being sold, so it doesn't seem to fit (this is more of a hobby project), but I'll leave it at that as we might need to eventually charge something to cover the server expenses.

It is an iPadOS app, and it requires iPadOS 16 - performance on older devices isn't great so we drew the line there.

This has in my opinion confusingly been placed in this section by admins so I understand the questions. To be clear, this is essentially a hobby project, you cannot buy it and there is no demo. We may charge something down the road to recoup the server costs but it is currently 100% free. It collects no personal data. There is a Beechtalk thread on this app that I’ll be posting more info on as we release updates:
https://www.beechtalk.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=42&t=213339&view=unread#unread

Last edited:
For clarity, this app requires iPad or Mac. Not available for iPhone.
8b29a147f2bed497a10827ca337fb26a.jpg

What’s the orange and red candy cane mean? Straight line over New Jersey

I’ll admit I’m a weather geek. Looking forward to this working on my iPhone which I use for 99% of my WX planning.

I’ll admit I’m a weather geek. Looking forward to this working on my iPhone which I use for 99% of my WX planning.

That's the plan, we are just finishing higher resolution weather and have a few other high priority items then will work on a proper mac verison (right now you can't tilt on the mac version) and iPhone. I think the cloud data will look pretty cool.

Back