AME Titans!

yes, 2 of the famous forum drs ... Chen and Fowler find themselves together again at a required 2.5 day aviation cme in OKC! Only new info is: that PTSD may be easier to certificate / FAA needs more ame's, especially of the younger variety / and OKC is cold!!!
At least you're not in Buffalo, NY

We are here. The agency is not changing much. Working for the Feds is tolerating institutional poverty!
Terrifc mexican supper however, with Some of FAA's brightest, at Tacos Don Nachos, however : ).

Last edited:
We are here. The agency is not changing much. Working for the Feds is tolerating institutional poverty!
Terrifc mexican supper however, with Some of FAA's brightest, at Tacos Don Nachos, however : ).
Tacos Don Nachos rocks. Tex mex is generally the culinary highlight of any visit to MMAC. I'm also a fan of Ted's Cafe Escondido.

Fly your Seneca there?

yes, 2 of the famous forum drs ... Chen and Fowler find themselves together again at a required 2.5 day aviation cme in OKC! Only new info is: that PTSD may be easier to certificate / FAA needs more ame's, especially of the younger variety / and OKC is cold!!!
Too bad you’re not in North Texas area. The DFW contingent would definitely pick up your food and bar tab at dinner.

Dr. B has done a stellar job in attempting to put the feds in their place! Unfortunately, nothing new! Nothing about basic med, ADHD, or SI's!

Dr. B has done a stellar job in attempting to put the feds in their place! Unfortunately, nothing new! Nothing about basic med, ADHD, or SI's!
So, merely a boondoggle? If so, I wouldn't choose OKC for a boondoggle.

it’s over! nothing of any significance new. at least I will not have to be at another faa in person cme for 6 yrs! my cost $1500.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back