Plane carrying 3 people and 53 dogs down near Waukesha, Wisconsin

That's actually quite a funny story. Imagine the first responders trying to deal with 56 dogs in crates in the middle of a snowstorm.

Good job by the pilot. That's a big plane to put down on a golf course. Everyone walked away, on 2 legs or 4.

Yeah, and the weather was kinda bad at the time, near 1/2 mile in -sn. I’m thinking that wx or icing played a role.

If you're blaming the snowy weather I think you're barking up the wrong tree. It was clearly raining....cats and dogs. Look, there must a cat around there somewhere.

If you're blaming the snowy weather I think you're barking up the wrong tree. It was clearly raining....cats and dogs. Look, there must a cat around there somewhere.
I bet they stepped in a lot of poodles walking out of there.

I would've been dog sledding to the house ...

Not as long as I've got a woof over my head.
For some reason, that just about makes me cry. We lost our dog this year after 15 good years. You could be in bed and if you heard woof at night, you knew there was someone nearby who shouldn't be. Miss that woof more than I can say.

For some reason, that just about makes me cry. We lost our dog this year after 15 good years. You could be in bed and if you heard woof at night, you knew there was someone nearby who shouldn't be. Miss that woof more than I can say.
I hear you. I still sometimes open the door to the house and expect to see Buddy there with his usual "What'd you bring me?" look, and it's still a gut-punch when I remember why he's not there.

hopefully the ntsb can shed some light on this

Back