1ST!

So, like, speaking of like, is, like, this where we, like, spam POA with, like, YouTube videos?

So, like, speaking of like, is, like, this where we, like, spam POA with, like, YouTube videos?
Kind of, yeah. Except that they have to be aviation YouTube videos.

It doesn't matter if they're good, bad, or ugly. But they should all generally fall into the category of "I made this video, blog post, poetry reading, or off-off-off-Broadway musical about flying and wanted to share it with POA."

For that reason...
don't forget to like and subscribe!
Reported.

Just kidding.

Not kidding.

Just kidding.

ETA: You edited while I was typing to add some videos. Report withdrawn. Also kidding, not kidding.

Haha… Mooney with 180 hp versus the lowly Grumman Traveler with 150 hp. Nice try!

PS- you can tell it is a Traveler by the ventral fin. :D

I don't get it... the idea of having a sub-forum.

It shows up in my un-read list just like any other threads.
It helps me in no way to filter or cull out what I'm looking at.... and honestly I don't care anyway about the youtube posters...so there's that

He's definitely an influencer

Or maybe that's under the influence...

He's definitely an influencer

Or maybe that's under the influence...

Party Checklist usage is key:

day of the week..........PARTY
month of the year........PARTY
DART ramming rock......PARTY
Giants going 3-0 after MNF.......PARTY
Yankees sweep the Redsux.......PARTY
Preseason opener for the Rangers.....PARTY
Jim K is not AOG...........PARTY

Party Checklist usage is key:

day of the week..........PARTY
month of the year........PARTY
DART ramming rock......PARTY
Giants going 3-0 after MNF.......PARTY
Yankees sweep the Redsux.......PARTY
Preseason opener for the Rangers.....PARTY
Jim K is not AOG...........PARTY
Well, sort of. I did drop her off at the shop this morning for autopilot & annual, so I'm back to the rent-a-wreck for a month or so.

Don't let that influence your party/ no party decision tree though :)

Haha… Mooney with 180 hp versus the lowly Grumman Traveler with 150 hp. Nice try!

I believe @eman1200 's Mooney is 200hp, if I recall correctly.

I want a rematch!
Also giants are going to eat it tonight.

Fair comparison, I bet you spend the same money for a short body Mooney as a Traveler. You spend way more for a Tiger even though it doesn't go as fast.

Well, sort of. I did drop her off at the shop this morning for autopilot & annual, so I'm back to the rent-a-wreck for a month or so.

Don't let that influence your party/ no party decision tree though :)
Let's get you out of that rent-a-wreck and do some approaches! Unfortunately I only have electric flap P32R's available....

Let's get you out of that rent-a-wreck and do some approaches! Unfortunately I only have electric flap P32R's available....
It's just as well. I have about a weeks worth of stuff to do to get ready to go to the field, and maybe 3 days to do it in.

I was hopeful to pick the Johnson bar stiff legged pa32 up this weekend down in Florida. But this hurricane changes things. Now I just hope the plane survives. Until then it's just my narco era 180.

hey, shame on your CFI if he never taught you how to land long on a short runway.
That's right. It's a public service.
The near end of the runway gets way more use and abuse and will wear out faster.
I applaud Mr. 1200 for extending the landing and evening out the runway wear.

Back