Lets make Friday 'Joke Day'!

Now I'm tempted to buy one and strap it to a model helicopter and have fun with it...

what happens when a smartwatch is put on top of a vibrating object? e.g., washing machine, dryer, case tumbler
When I'm running the tractor or combine, I get 20-30k steps per day without leaving the seat. Oddly the pickups/ semis don't produce this effect.

I remember trying to figure out how a first generation FitBit knew when I was and wasn’t climbing stairs. I tested it once by riding a big freight elevator op 4 flights, timed, while walking at a stair climb pace around the elevator. No credit for climbing stairs. But when I climbed the same 4 flights in the time it took the elevator to do it, I got credit. I never understood how it could distinguish.

I miss Betty White. Not only was she hilarious, she was irreverent and sharp, even in her later years. I don't have anything negative to say about the queen, don't mean that at all.

I miss Betty White. Not only was she hilarious, she was irreverent and sharp, even in her later years. I don't have anything negative to say about the queen, don't mean that at all.
Favorite Betty White quote, paraphrasing.

"Why do they call everyone a d....? The should call them v........s. Those things take a pounding."

what happens when a smartwatch is put on top of a vibrating object? e.g., washing machine, dryer, case tumbler

I don't have a smart watch, but my phone once gave me credit for almost 8000 steps while flying from MA to PA in turbulence.

True story: Many moons ago McDonald's was giving away pedometers in their happy meals. I treated my nephews to a happy meal and afterward asked the youngest why he shaking the pedometer back in forth. Much to the wife's horror, he replied, to get a better score. This may come as shock to you all, but he (23) still lives at home with his Mom (46) (who still lives at home with her Mom).

If a pedometer is used to measure steps for walking, are people who love to walk pedophiles?

Shouldn't it be a pedimeter or pedemeter instead?

842a60d576d7aa559ce0d9f85d3616c2.gif

Did you say dad jokes?

My son’s 25th birthday is today and I just handed him his 25th birthday card. He said thanks, but one would have been enough.

Last edited:
Back