Our 40th Oshkosh

Jay Honeck

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Jay Honeck
In a row!

We will be in the North 40, camped under our blood red RV-8A, for the 40th consecutive year! Look for our white chalet tent and big Texas flag.

If the flag is up in the AM, stop by for coffee. If it's up in the PM, stop by for a beer!

We have no plans for a HOPS Party this year, but can lend assistance if someone once again wants to pull one together. (Last year we tried to cancel it, but y'all wouldn't let us! )
--
Jay & Mary

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

“If the flag is up in the AM, stop by for coffee. If it's up in the PM, stop by for a beer!“

oooooh…. I thought you started with beer in the am, and then needed coffee by the pm to stay awake and not miss anything….

I’ll keep an eye out for ya kind sir!

In a row!

We will be in the North 40, camped under our blood red RV-8A, for the 40th consecutive year! Look for our white chalet tent and big Texas flag.

If the flag is up in the AM, stop by for coffee. If it's up in the PM, stop by for a beer!

We have no plans for a HOPS Party this year, but can lend assistance if someone once again wants to pull one together. (Last year we tried to cancel it, but y'all wouldn't let us! )
--
Jay & Mary

Sent from my SM-T510 using Tapatalk

I saw your flag flying not too far from me (I was in row 521 in the N40). I didn't see this post until after I got back. Shucks.

Jay your hoops party was always a tradition for some pilots. Hope your doing well .

Back