POA Brown Arch brick?

Are you interested in buying an OSH brown arch brick?

• Yes

Votes: 23 63.9%
  • No, this is stupid, you're stupid, everything is stupid

Votes: 13 36.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Can we do it with a picture of calvin in a POA hat p!ssing on gryder.....:)

EAA should use the bricks to build brick ****houses in the camping areas. Oshkosh needs more flushing toilets to spackle and clog!

Is anyone up to volunteering to lay the brick? Oh, wait. Almost everybody does that every morning.

Potty mouth

I put in a call to the EAA Aviation Foundation to see how having a logo affects the text, and to make sure they'd be cool with either the list of names or a silly phrase. When she calls back I'll start a new thread with a new poll so we can decide what exactly we want to put on it. @RyanB offered to collect the money and make the purchase through POA, so we're making progress. Looks like we have until May to get it put together and have it placed for OSH 23.

I would be in, provided the brick has the POA logo on it.

How do you people even know about this ****?

I know about it because just after college I was at a friend's house during a party with a large group of people and he told me to check this thing out on the computer with everybody there and we quickly disbanded and tried to drink the memory away.

I know about it because just after college I was at a friend's house during a party with a large group of people and he told me to check this thing out on the computer with everybody there and we quickly disbanded and tried to drink the memory away.
Just wait until he finds out about Lemon Party! Lol.

Back