Greetings

Joepilotmsp

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Joepilotmsp
New to the forum and very happy to have found it. I’ll be asking questions, answering those I know, and learning from you all. Been in aviation my whole adult life. 20 years fixing jets in the US Navy, flying privately for over 20, and am now one of two pilots with the Maine State Police. Thanks for having me! Happy landings, Joe

New to the forum and very happy to have found it. I’ll be asking questions, answering those I know, and learning from you all. Been in aviation my whole adult life. 20 years fixing jets in the US Navy, flying privately for over 20, and am now one of two pilots with the Maine State Police. Thanks for having me! Happy landings, Joe
Welcome!

Welcome to the board!

Welcome. What do you fly at work?

We have a couple of 182’s. One is a 182Q and a 182S. Solid planes, well maintained, but starting to show their age cosmetically. The plane in my picture is the older one. Just had new vinyl put on. Took 20 years off her. Neither plane had been waxed in five or more years, so it has been rewarding brining them back.

what do you fly.

We have a couple of 182’s. One is a 182Q and a 182S. Solid planes, well maintained, but starting to show their age cosmetically. The plane in my picture is the older one. Just had new vinyl put on. Took 20 years off her. Neither plane had been waxed in five or more years, so it has been rewarding brining them back.

what do you fly.
Over the last few years, 172’s.

Welcome to POA

Hello all! Do believe I’ve found the perfect spot here. Kinda like sitting down in the lawn chair in the hangar after a long flight!

Back