Scam Alert !

Doug Reid

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
Doug Reid
I just got a text that looks like it was sent by USPS, asking for an update to my home address so a package could be delivered...then it wants credit card info for a $3.00 fee.

The local postmaster was aware of this scam..

Over and out..

I almost bit..USPS has a habit of not recognizing my address...been here 37 years. I had to verify my address just 2 weeks ago.

Every day I delete a half dozen scam from my emails.

Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean everyone isn't out to scam me ... :)

My mom got one of these a few weeks ago. She was typing her info in, and thankfully called me to ask if I'd ever heard of the usps requesting extra postage before she sent them anything. I suspect this one probably catches quite a few as my mom is generally pretty cautious.

I almost bit..USPS has a habit of not recognizing my address...been here 37 years. I had to verify my address just 2 weeks ago.

Every day I delete a half dozen scam from my emails.
Yesterday I counted 62 scam emails across 3 email addresses. My McAffee subscription has run out several times every day for the past 6 months. And I don't even have a McAffee subscription. You can ask my wife!

You failed to renew your automobile extended warranty?

I keep getting texts about my account with First-Third bank. Never in my life have I had a First-Third account. These crooks aren’t even clever.

I keep getting texts about my account with First-Third bank. Never in my life have I had a First-Third account. These crooks aren’t even clever.

Well, Fifth Third is the bank, not First Third so you hit the nail on the head.

Yesterday I counted 62 scam emails across 3 email addresses. My McAffee subscription has run out several times every day for the past 6 months. And I don't even have a McAffee subscription. You can ask my wife!
So I'll see you in Omaha?

All y'all complaining about your emails missed the one from the Nigerian prince who wanted me to be his friend and help him move $20M. For my troubles he's giving me $8.5M. I feel so lucky! While waiting for that check to arrive I've been ordering things online :)

McAfee gave my computer autism.

Back