Hang(e)man

uh, you're supposed to shove those things up your nose?????

lol

4ac.jpg

You're more dedicated than me. I tested positive once and said screw it, I'm staying in the house until I feel better. We had two test kits, the second one was for my wife a few days after I came up positive. She tested negative. Of course I work from home and don't get out much anyway.

You're more dedicated than me. I tested positive once and said screw it, I'm staying in the house until I feel better. We had two test kits, the second one was for my wife a few days after I came up positive. She tested negative. Of course I work from home and don't get out much anyway.

well, 2.5 years after "2 weeks to flatten the curve" started, test kits became available. so I ordered mine and it took 2 months to arrive (2 tests). but in the meantime my work supplied me with a case of test kits. so I'm fully stocked, and really wanted to be on top of when the positives stopped and the negatives started, so I used them. I still have some left if anyone wants one........and pay attention to where you put those swabs!!

Finally caught the 'Rona here. Wife has been fairly sick for three days, I finally got a sore throat today and confirmed with a test strip. Have to have picked it up on our trip. The boy was down a little bit yesterday, but seems back to normal already. None of the other kids showing symptoms.

Finally caught the 'Rona here. Wife has been fairly sick for three days, I finally got a sore throat today and confirmed with a test strip. Have to have picked it up on our trip. The boy was down a little bit yesterday, but seems back to normal already. None of the other kids showing symptoms.

hey, where's your hangman?

Last edited:
Back