Thank You

Whitney

Ejection Handle Pulled
Display Name

Display name:
Whitney
I want to thank everyone of you, for helping keep my mind distracted all day, with the fun threads.
Most of my day has been spent sitting in the hospital, beside the bed, of my friend who is recovering from surgery.
She has been awake very little, and when she is awake, is really out of it still.

While all of you may never understand how much you helped me get through this day, I do.
It has been hard to watch my friend go through this, and being able to read and post on the forum, as well as text people, got me through the day.
So thanks again, to all of you!

I want to thank everyone of you, for helping keep my mind distracted all day, with the fun threads.
Most of my day has been spent sitting in the hospital, beside the bed, of my friend who is recovering from surgery.
She has been awake very little, and when she is awake, is really out of it still.

While all of you may never understand how much you helped me get through this day, I do.
It has been hard to watch my friend go through this, and being able to read and post on the forum, as well as text people, got me through the day.
So thanks again, to all of you!
You're welcome. And a get well to her. So, uh, are you going to show her what you've been doing all day? I'm betting she'd get a kick outta it.

I told her that I spent most of my day texting with friends, and on poa. Who knows if she will remember anything that I told her, she was pretty out of it.
I asked her if she would be upset if riding on an airliner, and the pilot did an aileron roll. Her reply was 'ice chips' lol

Drugged people are funny.

She asked me if they would bring in a bbq, so she could make ( words totally uncomprehendable ) and some fu....g apple cider before the fu....g bears drink it all. Silence for a good 30 or 40 seconds, then she said, bears are kinda cute, till they drink my fu....g cider. Another bit of time passes in silence, then, my lawn chair is a piece of sh.., I need a new lawn chair, or a puppy.

I was trying not to laugh, but it was futile.

All those drugs and she didn’t offer to share?! Some friend....
:D

Hope she’s better soon.

sounds like a good time to ask her if you can borrow some money

Back