Points??

Uh, just want to make sure we're/you're talking about the same kind of points, right?
View attachment 107688
Ah, well, I should’ve clarified before my original post which one we were talking about.

@pmanton - if you were asking about the trophy points, they’re accumulated based off post count, and post interaction (likes). 113 is the maximum that you can achieve. :)

The first rule about points is…you can’t talk about points.

Everything's made up, and the points don't matter. That's right, the points are like thongs at a "Big 'N Tall" store....

Ron Wanttaja

Everything's made up, and the points don't matter. That's right, the points are like thongs at a "Big 'N Tall" store....

Ron Wanttaja

The points are like a comb in Colin's house...

The points are like runway behind you, altitude above you, and fuel in the truck...

(Appreciate the ref -- good to know I'm not the only WLIIA nerd!)

eman has the maximum number of points yet still hangs out around here? That's like people who mow their lawns for fun. Depraved. :D

yup....

shamwow-points.gif

Good to know that points are a good thing. :D
I'm on another board where points are a bad thing. In fact my points got me sent to jail for 5 days.:eek:

If you're old, sometimes they will give you a fine for parking on the pavement instead of points. Or so I've heard.

You can never get to 113, because you get perma'd at 100. :arf:

200 points and $50 shipping and handling

Good to know that points are a good thing. :D
I'm on another board where points are a bad thing. In fact my points got me sent to jail for 5 days.:eek:
We have three kinds of points:
  1. Trophy Points. You get these for participating on the forums. If you get 115 or more, you get a prize.
  2. Warning Points. You get these for breaking the rules on the forums. If you get too many, you go bye-bye.
  3. Moot Points. These are all of the posts that people make on the forums.

Yes, people who get those points totally want to say to the mods "HEY I CARE ABOUT PERMANENT DISCIPLINARY POINTS CAN I GET A BALANCE PLZKTHX" :D

Back