Southeast POA Lunch Call (6/11)

Damn, I just scheduled an appointment an hour ago. But I’ll follow just in case.

Sold the mooney… retired…and living the life in Land O Lakes Fl… so you can remove me from the SE party list…

On days this week. :(

Son is getting married this weekend in Boston, so I'm out.

Heh, I just copy and pasted eman’s list of groupee’s! ;)

I have an updated list.

a little early to tell but sunday is def looking better. where did u have in mind? I'll go anywhere as long as it's MTV :)

Love to. Probably can't. Did the first engine run on the RV-10 this evening. Got a couple of electrical bugs to work out, then need to have it inspected so I can take it aloft. I figure the next several weekends are spoken for.

I'm in. PDK has a couple restaurants on the field... LZU works as well. If we end up at RYY, I could give a tour of the hangar I have for sale. :cool:

The Breakfast Club is flying into KGRD this Sunday. I was planning on going to that.

I'm in. PDK has a couple restaurants on the field... LZU works as well. If we end up at RYY, I could give a tour of the hangar I have for sale. :cool:
Haven’t been to PDK yet, that’s an option!

@eman1200 ?

Possibly in when a location is decided

...I need me a fish samich.
Hopefully they don't run out like they did when I met you there. I'm still working on my Fly2Lunch-like app and am using Simply Suzanne's for all my testing :)

I’ll be with a buddy at spruce creek this weekend so maybe???

lemme know if u need a beta tester
More like alpha at this point :) Sure. The pace has picked up considerably compared to when I first started but I'm still several weeks out.

not enough lead time, no planey

not enough lead time, no planey

jimmy-fallon-excuses.gif

Ok, come pick me up. I'll wait on the ramp.

What @RyanB said more than typical 50nm but less than 250nm... :D

my vote would be MTV.. but since I cant make it, you should still count my vote... lol

Last edited:
I vote for MTV...and I can even make it!

Back