Wanted: Partnership Partnership near NYC

Hendrix

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
MagneticFlight
Hi

Looking for anyone that has a share of an existing partnership near an NYC airport. Particually interested in KFRG or KMMU.

Thanks.

I'd like to find something existing at FRG, or perhaps buy something with 1 or 2 people.

I thought non-jet GA and NYC were mutually exclusive.. :)

I'd like to find something existing at FRG, or perhaps buy something with 1 or 2 people.
Do you know of anything available at FRG? It seems next to impossible to find a decent partnership around here.

@GeorgeC @kayoh190 Do you have or know of someone with a partnership near NYC?

I live in NYC, so @GeorgeC was thinking I'd be a good candidate for a partnership. I'm on the waiting list for a couple of flying clubs. Normally I think a partnership would make a lot of sense for me, but I won't be in NYC for more than the next couple of years - I'm guessing you'd prefer someone a little more long term. :)

KMMU, where you can fly for 6 months of the year...

I'm in Jersey City. I fly out of KCDW as a renter. I'm interested.

Have you found a partnership? I just purchased a Mooney and I'm looking for a good partner.

timbretoth@aol.com

I’m looking for a partner at FRG. Feel free to DM me.

Have you had anyluck? I’m near CDW and looking for partners.

That's a little higher than I'd like. But beggars can't be choosers.

That's a little higher than I'd like. But beggars can't be choosers.

If you'd like more information, feel free to PM me. We can get you in to see the plane most any time you'd like (though it is in for annual right now; should be back on the line Sunday).

Gary

Anyone here still looking out of KFRG?

Hello everyone,
I am time building out of northern NY (KFRG). I have access to C172 well-equipped. I am a CFI/CFII/MEI. Looking to connect with others interested in time building, advanced instruction or IFR night XC or splitting time.
Please send me a PM if you are interested in connecting.

I am interested in a partnership out of FRG as well. Looking to time build

I'm interested but would prefer a Cirrus SR22. Any interest?

Hi

Looking for anyone that has a share of an existing partnership near an NYC airport. Particually interested in KFRG or KMMU.

Thanks.
I've got a Mooney Ovation at 3N6. I would entertain partnership with the right individual.

If anyone wants to talk more about a partnership at KFRG text me @ 2404197952
Hi I'm very interested in a partnership around the long island area. Let me know if you were able to organize a partnership together

Hi...NYC based, 300 hrs PP/IR. I'm actively looking at to purchase a "reasonably priced" 150 kts complex, e.g. Mooney M20J but still TBD.

Or... open to join existing partnership at Linden or Caldwell.

And...very glad to meet other NYC area pilots considering a purchase (or with recent buying experience who wouldn't mind sharing their experience!)

Rob A nycrobaviation@gmail.com

I am partners in a C177 at KFRG. Potential 1/5 opportunity available as we look to expand. Please direct message me. Serious inquiries only. Thanks.

I'd like to chat with anyone interested in a partnership or founding a club in KCDW or KLDJ (possibly KMMU)

I have a DA62 out of FRG. Pm me if interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back