Post count before Necropost

I will check the back end panel to see if there’s a place I can make an adjustment.

You’d be surprised how many of the necro posters are bots or spammers that are verified by IP. That’s generally why the whack-a-mole happens so quickly. :)

All the bots are from russia like me ;)

I've read several 5 plus year old threads, some are really good.
I bumped one about what is your daily driver car, because it should be extra interesting to see who posted in 2015, and still has their same ride now. I tend to keep vehicles, not trade them in every few years. If someone bumps that thread again in 7 more years, wouldn't surprise me if I still have the same Honda car, and Ford truck.

I wish more people bumped old threads.

That engine washing one sounds interesting...hint hint

Perhaps we could highlight the thread in some color or font or something to alert the reader of a recently awakened thread that the original post is old.

It seems most of the confusion is not from the person reviving the thread, but the follow-on contributors who don’t happen to notice the thread dates back to the George W Bush presidency and try to respond to the OPs question or comment. I always make a habit of noticing the date of the first post so I don’t fall victim to a necropost.

He's not president anymore?? Damn I miss a lot just working and reading about airplane stuff.

If I ever perfect time travel, I'm going to go back and post from the future, just to make things more interesting.

I've read several 5 plus year old threads, some are really good.
I bumped one about what is your daily driver car, because it should be extra interesting to see who posted in 2015, and still has their same ride now. I tend to keep vehicles, not trade them in every few years. If someone bumps that thread again in 7 more years, wouldn't surprise me if I still have the same Honda car, and Ford truck.

I wish more people bumped old threads.

That engine washing one sounds interesting...hint hint

You should probably have added that extra commentary when you bumped the 7 year old thread. I assumed you were a hayseed lost in the forum corn maze.

He's not president anymore?? Damn I miss a lot just working and reading about airplane stuff.

If I ever perfect time travel, I'm going to go back and post from the future, just to make things more interesting.
Which future? As you should remember, in the future we learn to intermingle universes (which people today think of as time travel)

I’ve started reading through some necroposts before realizing they were old. It was still a good read

someone should reply yes when a poster asks if a 10 year old for sale post is still available. It might be an interesting thread.

I’ve started reading through some necroposts before realizing they were old. It was still a good read

someone should reply yes when a poster asks if a 10 year old for sale post is still available. It might be an interesting thread.

It could be up for sale again ;)

Back