Pilots of America Embroidered Polo’s

My shirt should be arriving tomorrow or Monday. I want to check them out and then will be confirming the others. Standby everyone!

EdFred already laid PoA claim to that several years ago with an epic troll thread he creates and successfully got some of the know it all’s of the day caught in his trap.

My proof arrived, the remaining will be ordered shortly, however, due to some changes that had to be made, plus shipping, the cost is now $40.50ea. Sorry for the change, but it’s only a few dollars difference!

I will be opening a purchase link in the next few days for those of you who want one!

My proof arrived, the remaining will be ordered shortly, however, due to some changes that had to be made, plus shipping, the cost is now $40.50ea. Sorry for the change, but it’s only a few dollars difference!

I will be opening a purchase link in the next few days for those of you who want one!

For that upcharge, I hope we’re getting pockets!

For that upcharge, I hope we’re getting pockets!
Unfortunately not. I’ve tried to source the best quality shirts for the best price. This one should be a winner!

Pics or it didn't happen.

Can we add a pocket as a minor modification, or will we need to wait for an STC?

Interested! Can we get them in a trim cut with tight, short sleeves?

Interested! Can we get them in a trim cut with tight, short sleeves?
I’m gonna make sure each of them are tailored to everyone’s liking too! ;)

Just to clarify for me, Ryan....
Are different styles and colors really an option, or is this just in-thread snark? I was under the impression from the beginning of the thread that light gray / men's / no pocket (as in the first photo) was the only option. Still true, or not true?

-- interested in a women's cut in a dark color.

...bonus if mine says "Management Council" on the front and "KICK ME" on the back. :)

Just to clarify for me, Ryan....
Are different styles and colors really an option, or is this just in-thread snark? I was under the impression from the beginning of the thread that light gray / men's / no pocket (as in the first photo) was the only option. Still true, or not true?

-- interested in a women's cut in a dark color.

...bonus if mine says "Management Council" on the front and "KICK ME" on the back. :)
They’re really just available in the one style above (for now). The reason being, is that I’m trying to keep costs down as much as possible, so if we set up orders for multiple colors and styles etc., than we lose the bulk discount. I’m working on reopening the online store that will feature several types of options with even some coffee mugs and things.

That being said, I’ve got a ladies option as well and I’ll feature that when the order window opens so I can get an exact count of how many to set up and what sizes etc.

Okay folks, the shirts are ready for order.

Here’s how to do so :

Under Account Upgrades (https://www.pilotsofamerica.com/community/account/upgrades), there will be an option for purchase. Once you complete payment, please send me a PM saying so with the following information -

Your mailing address and your size requested

Until we can open the store, this will be the method that we’ll have to use.

As of now, the only option we have for order is pictured below.

5055EE36-4D94-4DDB-8411-BDE982EAAA9B.jpeg

The order window will be open until Monday, June 6 at 10pm EDT. If you see this post after that and the window is closed, send me a message and we can try to work something out.

Ryan

can I get a "I've been banned 4 times from PoA and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" shirt? :)

I suggest someone work on a ban patch. About the size of a nickel. Iron them onto a sleeve or under the logo. Charge $40 for each patch.

Back