Which one of you shot off a large rocket today (5/19/22) near Houston?

I'm really surprised none of you blokes came up with

Wait for it

Houston - we have a probloem

See? Told y'all it was a chemtrail...got people's brains all messed up.

Referencing my earlier post: How do you know it was "down to maybe 1-2k ft", when you do not know your distance from the phenomenon?
It’s really not that hard, I’m able to see in 3 dimensions, it’s magical. If you saw smoke rising from a small fire, you could follow the smoke down to the fire, and approximate where it originated. Again, the photos don’t show the full extent of what I initially saw.

It’s really not that hard, I’m able to see in 3 dimensions, it’s magical. If you saw smoke rising from a small fire, you could follow the smoke down to the fire, and approximate where it originated. Again, the photos don’t show the full extent of what I initially saw.
I don't know what you saw. But not for nothing, if I could follow the smoke down to the fire, I wouldn't need to approximate where it originated.

Why should we believe this government?

What is the point of this post? What government are you referring to? The OP was asking about a rocket launch with pictures. Are you having a mental break from reality? Perhaps you need to loosen the tin foil wrapped about your brain case.

In the 3rd picture, it looks like it starts below the horizon. If it is below the horizon, how could it be a contrail? F-22 going vertical?

In the 3rd picture, it looks like it starts below the horizon. If it is below the horizon, how could it be a contrail? F-22 going vertical?
From 8,000', the horizon is only 100 miles away. The contrail only appears to be going below the horizon.

What is the point of this post? What government are you referring to? The OP was asking about a rocket launch with pictures. Are you having a mental break from reality? Perhaps you need to loosen the tin foil wrapped about your brain case.

Heard a bit on the radio. A guy claimed to have new evidence on the government and the Apollo moon landings. Oh great - another flat earther, but I was interested in what might be said, so I listened. Bombshell - NASA is really under the control of, a shill if you will, of the Federal Government. Yes, the Feds were behind the scenes funding and pulling the strings the entire time. Long history of this, going all the way back to Eisenhower. Continues to this day.

Just the straight faced comedy I find funny...

He's our flyin' ace, pilot of the future
In an endless space, holy cow
My eyes never saw a rocket that was quite that size

Once we started the space program, and started launching things up, is when all this trouble started. Because of physics and such, to keep the earth from sinking lower in the sky, we had to teach the aliens that live on the other size of the earth how to make rockets, too. Now that their space program is fully evolved, we have to launch a few more things up to keep things in balance. :)

What you've got to do is learn to discern between the shadow and the contrail itself. I believe an photo taken a few more degrees off of being underneath the contrail and in line with the shadow, would easily prove that this was exactly that, a level contrail something-thousand feet above the OP, and a shadow going all the way down to the ground.
The red is the contrail, the green is the shadow.
Contrail vs Shadow.jpeg

Reminds me of the time I swore I was on a collision course with another plane, and I kept maneuvering but it kept pointed straight at me with its landing lights on. Then realized it was Venus. But I suppose I could keep insisting it was another plane.

Reminds me of the time I swore I was on a collision course with another plane, and I kept maneuvering but it kept pointed straight at me with its landing lights on. Then realized it was Venus. But I suppose I could keep insisting it was another plane.
That reminds me of the old joke involving a battleship and a lighthouse…

If it was during a weekend:
https://tripolihouston.wixsite.com/website

It could have still been an individual during the week, but it probably would have been a smaller rocket and not been “waivered”.

Fun stuff. We used to have a huge annual event a few miles from my house called Thunderstruck. The club does monthly launches still, but the annual event was impressive. Someone built and launched a full scale Patriot missile replica one year.

Don't worry, you can post a picture of a cat on POA and there will be those that will argue to the end that it is a dog.

I dunno, but I live 6.5 miles southeast of lake Conroe.

Let's go fly some time.

If it was a rocket then why is the exhaust trail spread inverted?

Back