Hi

Hey everyone,

I’m Jack, I’m a pilot out of the great state of SC, googled a few questions recently and found the answers on your site, so I joined.
Welcome to POA

I’m a pilot out of the great state of SC, googled a few questions recently and found the answers on your site, so I joined.

Good deal and welcome. We have answers ... right answers? ... well that remains to be seen. We share the same state. Where in this paradise are you located, i.e. what airport you using?

Hey Jack, welcome. Always nice to see someone else from SC that is able to use the search function and communicate on an internet forum.

Hey everyone,

I’m Jack, I’m a pilot out of the great state of SC, googled a few questions recently and found the answers on your site, so I joined.
That's how I found POA also and did what you did and joined up. They took me prisoner so here I still am. Welcome to the joint. So what was the question you googled?

That's how I found POA also and did what you did and joined up. They took me prisoner so here I still am. Welcome to the joint. So what was the question you googled?

First one was months ago, odd ball logging question.

Last one was about the nonsense experimental LODA

Back